[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Huddlers

tazinib1

I'm arriving at midnight 27th and will be in town for a live draft until Sunday (30th) morning. After a Cubs/Mets game at Wrigley on Friday, I'll be free to meet and drink. BPWallace will also be in attendance. So let me know if any of you guys are free.

I may be able mto make the game . . we shall see.

And I AM going to pinch hit for the draft.

Lace 'em up princess Taz . . . lets see if you can hang. :D

Oh I can hang...just ask your momma. :wacko:

BTW: I'll be staying HERE

And Brian, if your going to the game, let commish Brian know ASAP so he can get you your ticket. 3rd base dugout...2 rows up.

Rocknrobn is the official activity director for the Chicago Huddle crew. :D

How did I get this onus? My retirement buds say the same thing! :D:D

I'm arriving at midnight 27th and will be in town for a live draft until Sunday (30th) morning. After a Cubs/Mets game at Wrigley on Friday, I'll be free to meet and drink. BPWallace will also be in attendance. So let me know if any of you guys are free.

I think I can make anything that weekend for dinner or just drinks. I'd highly recommend Harry Caray's...

Can't be far from where you are staying. Great steaks and more.

Drinks, dinner, or both! I can hope we all can do that.

Gil....What say you? Would love to meet both of youse guys!

Chavez??? Dmarc? Brent? Who am I missing? :wacko:

Let me know.

rr26

I'm arriving at midnight 27th and will be in town for a live draft until Sunday (30th) morning. After a Cubs/Mets game at Wrigley on Friday, I'll be free to meet and drink.

you had me

BPWallace will also be in attendance. So let me know if any of you guys are free.

then you lost me. :wacko:

i will be in the wonderful state of michigan that weekend. oh joy!

Edited by dmarc117

Looks like we are assed out for tickets. Seems they are sold out? DUH. Guess dude figured he could just go online and get em. Major bummer. Half the excitement of this trip was going to Wrigley. I'll still be coming in Midnight of the 27th, farting around that Friday, then drafting all day Sat, leaving Sun a.m. Might just take the subway or whatever it is you have there and see Soldier Field. Not sure. Very disappointed though.

Looks like we are assed out for tickets. Seems they are sold out? DUH. Guess dude figured he could just go online and get em. Major bummer. Half the excitement of this trip was going to Wrigley. I'll still be coming in Midnight of the 27th, farting around that Friday, then drafting all day Sat, leaving Sun a.m. Might just take the subway or whatever it is you have there and see Soldier Field. Not sure. Very disappointed though.

I have been to dozens of games at Wrigley and never left the house with tickets. Just buy them on the street.

no event is ever sold out. you just have to pay up.

Even if you don't find tickets to your liking, go watch the game at the Cubby Bear or something. Have fun, I'm jealous.

I don't believe there is a bad ticket for a first time Wrigley Field attendee is there? :wacko: I can now scratch off item #24 on my "Things to do before I die" list.

How did I get this onus? My retirement buds say the same thing! :D:D

I think I can make anything that weekend for dinner or just drinks. I'd highly recommend Harry Caray's...

Can't be far from where you are staying. Great steaks and more.

Drinks, dinner, or both! I can hope we all can do that.

Gil....What say you? Would love to meet both of youse guys!

Chavez??? Dmarc? Brent? Who am I missing? :wacko:

Let me know.

rr26

Yeah that would be great. Game should be over around 4ish that Friday, so I'm up for dinner or drinks at a local pub/sports bar. Preferably one close to the stadium/L-train.

Yeah that would be great. Game should be over around 4ish that Friday, so I'm up for dinner or drinks at a local pub/sports bar. Preferably one close to the stadium/L-train.

Shoot I was thinking Sat/Sun out by the airport.

just an fyi, the el by the stadium is not the same one that will get you to ohare. you would have to take a train downtown and switch. just take any bus, addison, belmont, or diversey, west to the blue line to get back to ohare.

Saturday evening would be great as well since my hotel is very close to O'Hare.

I have some wrinkles here....long story. About what time? Did you click my link to Caray's restaurant? It's pricey, but worth it, IMHO, but we will need reservations for the restaurant. I'll talk to Gil if we can nail it down.

Here it is again...

Caray's Rosemont...

Give me some times if interested.

Edited by rocknrobn26