[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick to be reinstated in week 3

BearBroncos

NO, I have to question why AGAIN there's 5 pages on this..again.

You hate the idea of him being back

You hate the idea of what he did

You feel he did his time

You don't feel he did enough time

Whatever, it is what it is. He's back

Chew on that bone.

Vick threads quickly become 10 pages eventhough he sucks so bad. Go figure. :wacko:

Edited by WaterMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to be across the middle if they've got an extra guy running a swing route? Vick may as well be Maclin in this scenario . . .

I think the only potential danger you throw at the defenses is if Vick stays back because they have to guard against a pitch and toss - if he's not throwing the ball, he's no different than another WR or RB in the backfield.

This is exactly right. They may have some success with it but, I don't believe it'll give anyone fits defending. I actually think Vick has most of the success running that he does because he's a QB. If he's split out and going into a pattern, I don't think he'll be a danger. I think this will also be in running situations. The def. will be aware and keyed on what he's doing. It's much easier finding holes in def.'s when your in the pocket and there's only one backer to shadow you incase you decide to run. Vick has the talent to make a backer miss but, can he get open in a pattern against a corner. Or, can he stay healthy when he takes hits as a runningback going against lineman and linebackers. I'm not saying he can't, I just think the odds aren't too good for him.