[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hard Knocks

Balzac

Kind of a stupid question, but am I the only one whose valuations have actually been changed by this show? I watched the first episode after my draft and was like "crap - maybe I should've given a little more stock to Ocho." Instead, I drafted Coles later in the draft and am now worried that he's not an integral part of the team because he's barely mentioned in the show . . .

Bernard Scott? I see a #28 fly by every now and again but that's about it.

Evaluation.

And it doesn't change how I view the guys for Fantasy Football. I'm not any more likely to draft Tank Johnson in an IDP league, nor does it make me want to draft Ocho, Palmer, or Benson any earlier.

Valuation, as in how you value the players . . . either one works.

Dubya...is that you? :wacko:

Valuation is not only a word, it predates evaluation by about 300 years. It is mainly used in finance these days though, so I think it gets a bad rap.

More importantly, you should not let a show affect your judgment. Coming from someone who works in television, I assure you, reality television has very little basis in reality.

Dubya...is that you? :wacko:

is this a joke? do you guys really not know what this word means? try to use a dictionary before posting stuff like this, dude - seriously. it takes 6 seconds to look a word up.

Watched hard knocks the first time the cowboys were on it, haven't watched it since.

It's worth watching if only for the inane quotes from Ocho - that guy is a clown, but he's pretty funny.