[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Leno

Chief Dick

Conan always seemed nervous on his new show. I don't think he ever got comfortable enough to hit his stride. There was a stretch of time about five years ago where Conan was the funniest white man on the face of the planet. His old show was genius.

The Kimmel/Leno thing was perfect. Conan has been sending barbs as well. Conan's humor is a bit different, and at first glance, I agree that he doesn't seem funny. You have to give him a few weeks. Props to Conan for not caving. I don't understand how NBC got behind Leno on this. When we look back on this someday, this is going to be a lot bigger deal in TV history that it is getting credit for now. Leno isn't going to do any better than Conan did, and they'll be forced to let Leno go and try Jimmy freakin' Fallon. That is gonna be priceless.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conan is funnier than leno, but that's about all I can say for him. I used to love letterman, but he seems to be getting stale. about the only ones I like are that scottish guy and kimmel, but even with them I will only watch if I happen to be channel surfing late at night. I guess the whole genre just doesn't interest me much anymore.

I love Craig Ferguson, he's a riot. Not so much that I'd set the dvr for him or anything, but I do find him funny.