[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who let you down?

shwillkid55

Well I play in 4 different leagues and got hit kinda hard...I've already got 2 wins locked up, 1 is close...will be decided 2nite and the other one...well I'm pretty much dead unless the Chargers dst can play like the Eagles did this week...which I won't say is impossible against the raiders.

A few names to mention who let me down.

Carson Palmer

Steve Smith (car)....more Delhomme than him.

A. Gonzalez

Ronnie Brown

Matt Forte

Kurt Warner

Jay Culter

Dallas Clark...not a bad performance...I just started him over Carlson and I'm beating myself up for that one.

And to top it all off...McNabb got hurt and is out for 2 weeks and my back-up as of now is Garrard and there isn't anything better on the ww...although at least McNabb found the endzone 3 times...twice through the air and once on the ground.

Anthony Gonzales killed me considering I had Cotchery on the bench but there is really no way to predict injuries its just part of the game.

Jay Cutler- despite 30 fantasy pts (in my league) I was pretty unimpressed by his performance.

Brandon Jacobs- I was expecting to see him in the end zone at least one. oh well

bears safeties.......

i played ap and im winning 126 to 123 but all i have left is fred jax and he has moss.....im scared

it would have been way better if jennings didnt get those last 2 catches(he had jennings)....

i have a 3 point cushion and freddy vs moss.......

i had the best record last year my guys blew up this week, but so did his and he won the championship game last year and week 1 is always exciting....anyway its a big game we both have the highest score so far.....

game tonite....ill be hopeful but not optimistic if that makes sense

Edited by masterwing