[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midwest Whitetail

Hat Trick

I got permission to pimp this here from DMD.

I have not been around much since the football season ended last year. Some of you probably didn't even notice. :wacko: Anyway I have been very involved with my farm this year and it pertains to my hunting and getting ready to build a two story log home. I wanted to show you guys the hunting pro staff I am hunting with this year even though I know it isn't something everyone will tune into or care about. I am really passionate about it though and very excited on the new adventure. No mystery huddler from me, but if you guys are lucky maybe you can see my wife's cans someday :D Those of you that I am friends with on Facebook have already been enjoying those pics I'm sure :D

These shows are well worth anyone's time. They are not just "shoot & measure" like some of the deer shows you might see (although we hunt deer as big or bigger than those on Primos and Realtree videos!). They are very instructional and we are always giving tips on whitetail hunting, everything from when/how to do different calls, testing the newest gear and even when/how to prepare food plots (From the home page, at the top, go to Videos->Main Show and in the viewer go to Other Videos and you'll definitely learn something by watching any of those videos.) Midwest Whitetail is the real deal. We are serious about whitetails and promoting hunting in general. There are 10 state shows that air almost daily. The format is setup so the action is brought to you semi-live and not months old. That way we can tell yoi what the deer are doing in your area to help increase your odds of success too. The site is run by a man named Bill Winke. He is a super nice guy, an awesome whitetail enthusiast, excellent hunter (the evidence is ALL over his walls) and truly has the heart of a teacher for spreading his knowledge of hunting, which shows in the videos on the website. Bill is an outdoor writer for many publications and is also a freelance photographer.

I will be hunting with Team Missouri. You can check out my bio page here: http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/publish/po...-andy-yost.html and see some of the deer we will after here: 2009 Hit List See 3:30 to 6:35 or so. Follow along all year from now until February while we manage our deer population here in North Missouri.

Thanks for anyone who tunes in or passes the word along.

Andy

Edited by Hat Trick

I got permission to pimp this here from DMD.

I have not been around much since the football season ended last year. Some of you probably didn't even notice. :wacko: Anyway I have been very involved with my farm this year and it pertains to my hunting and getting ready to build a two story log home. I wanted to show you guys the hunting pro staff I am hunting with this year even though I know it isn't something everyone will tune into or care about. I am really passionate about it though and very excited on the new adventure. No mystery huddler from me, but if you guys are lucky maybe you can see my wife's cans someday :D Those of you that I am friends with on Facebook have already been enjoying those pics I'm sure :D

These shows are well worth anyone's time. They are not just "shoot & measure" like some of the deer shows you might see (although we hunt deer as big or bigger than those on Primos and Realtree videos!). They are very instructional and we are always giving tips on whitetail hunting, everything from when/how to do different calls, testing the newest gear and even when/how to prepare food plots (From the home page, at the top, go to Videos->Main Show and in the viewer go to Other Videos and you'll definitely learn something by watching any of those videos.) Midwest Whitetail is the real deal. We are serious about whitetails and promoting hunting in general. There are 10 state shows that air almost daily. The format is setup so the action is brought to you semi-live and not months old. That way we can tell yoi what the deer are doing in your area to help increase your odds of success too. The site is run by a man named Bill Winke. He is a super nice guy, an awesome whitetail enthusiast, excellent hunter (the evidence is ALL over his walls) and truly has the heart of a teacher for spreading his knowledge of hunting, which shows in the videos on the website. Bill is an outdoor writer for many publications and is also a freelance photographer.

I will be hunting with Team Missouri. You can check out my bio page here: http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/publish/po...-andy-yost.html and see some of the deer we will after here: 2009 Hit List See 3:30 to 6:35 or so. Follow along all year from now until February while we manage our deer population here in North Missouri.

Thanks for anyone who tunes in or passes the word along.

Andy

Cool.

You're not related to Ted Yost are you?

Looks like it is about time to harvest Intimidator. Some nice looking deer. Double Brow is and interesting deer, but what is up with his coat?

A lot of them look like that actually. My dad and I think it's from them rubbing the ticks off. This spring was really wet here and the ticks were really really bad. I have thousands and thousands of pictures and the ticks were bad on them this year. His coat is shed and his winter coat looks perfect.

Thanks for checking it out.

ive had friends harvest Griz with rifles. not sure i would do it will a bow. both of them shot their bears a closer than 20 feet as the bears were charging them.

Hey Yuke, went to South Africa last month for a ten day bowhunt. If you are interested in my harvest pictures, send me a PM and I will e-mail the pics to you. Awesome trip, took six animals.

A lot of them look like that actually. My dad and I think it's from them rubbing the ticks off. This spring was really wet here and the ticks were really really bad. I have thousands and thousands of pictures and the ticks were bad on them this year. His coat is shed and his winter coat looks perfect.

That's what I always thought also.

Looks great Andy. Good luck!

I really enjoyed the interview with your oldest son. I hope he gets Junior this year. You do a very good job on camera. I have done some camera work while fly fishing during the notorious salmonfly hatch on Rock Creek in Western Montana. Its harder than it looks.

Edited by Missoula Griz

I really enjoyed the interview with your oldest son. I hope he gets Junior this year. You do a very good job on camera. I have done some camera work while fly fishing during the notorious salmonfly hatch on Rock Creek in Western Montana. Its harder than it looks.

Thanks, AJ did steal the show, but I'm more than happy to let him do so. You are correct, being in front of the camera is tough and I am getting better at it.