[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengalas @ Packers

Randall

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead they played the Bengals and lost to them. What's your point or do you have one?

You said the packers beat the browns and lions by 14, then asked how many points the packers have scored... That didn't make sense you silly goose. And I'll also say that the Bengals are going to cause a lot of problems for everyone they play. I knew today was going to be a tough game... They're a solid team from top to bottom, and that defense is very, very good. The football season is long one, unless you're the patriots a few years ago, you're going to lose some games. It happens. Do you have to try and act like a massive dick everytime you post? Do you have a point, or would you rather just spew venom?

He looks like an old Johnny U, but he is still 100 times better than Rodgers. How bad would you say Rodgers stinks anyway? I put him up there with the worst in the NFL right now.

Wow...I agree with a lot of what you are posting, but Rodg isn't all to blame. I've always felt he's overrated, but tough to blame it all on him. Just think MM passed on Rodgers in S.F. and they took Smith.

Wow...I agree with a lot of what you are posting, but Rodg isn't all to blame. I've always felt he's overrated, but tough to blame it all on him. Just think MM passed on Rodgers in S.F. and they took Smith.

I actually feel bad for Rodgers because he is in a no win situation and has been for some time now. He is still WAY overrated though.

We've already got two guys talking about fighting... But then again, one of your other aliases has already done the same thing via pm.

What do you think Im talking about. Plus you calling everyone who even posts about GB a Dck or a Cnt.

Alot of venom from this bunch today.

I dont PM. But whatever....