[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Denver Broncos

BearBroncos

I don't know what changed it. I was just going by this year so far. They just seem to do what they are supposed to do. I think they will build momentum with each game. Have to give it to the coach. They were in total turmoil this summer, and he stuck with his standards which has resulted in a great start. I think when a coach (especially a new one) is unflinching in the face of public opinion it has an osmosis-like affect on his team. :wacko: Speaking of changes: weren't the Cardinals (1-2) in the Superbowl last year? :D

Ayep and the Broncos were 3-0 :D

I'm not making a declaration on how good they are, but how can anyone say they're not significantly and substantially better than last year? (regardless of who they played the first three games)

I'm not saying that they're good, yet, just that last year was horrendous and unwatchable.

I hear you now - I was speaking more to whether they're objectively good, as opposed to being better than last year. I didn't remember just HOW BAD they were last year until I just checked. Yikes.

Dallas will be the 2nd best team they've played so far this year.

It took Dallas a fantastic 2nd half of football last night to beat a really bad Carolina team. If not for that Delhomme pick for a TD late in the game, Carolina is very much still in it. Dallas is going to have to play much better than they have so far this year to beat Denver. This game will be a decent test, but a much better test will be NE the following week.

The biggest single difference between last years Denver team and this year's is turnover margin. Orton just hasn't turned over the ball this year.

Wow... a Dallas fan and a Sooner fan who talks a lot of trash and can't spell. Where have I seen this before?

Pass.

Bottom Line is I have many issues with Dallas, but Denver winning next week aint one of them.....

Pass, you brought it up? Par for the course with you.....

Edited by Boomer Sooner

Dallas will be the 2nd best team they've played so far this year.

It took Dallas a fantastic 2nd half of football last night to beat a really bad Carolina team. If not for that Delhomme pick for a TD late in the game, Carolina is very much still in it. Dallas is going to have to play much better than they have so far this year to beat Denver. This game will be a decent test, but a much better test will be NE the following week.

The biggest single difference between last years Denver team and this year's is turnover margin. Orton just hasn't turned over the ball this year.

it took Denver a fluke play to beat Cincy, and who else have they played. Just wait till this team is 4-8 in 2 months. I bet the tune of this post changes dramatically

Guess if Dallas beats Denver, the Broncos fail the test? Cause if Dallas is so bad, and they lose to Dallas, what does that say about them.

Did I say you called me out, I said you mentioned Sig line Bet.

So the sigline bet is only for those 2. Gotcha :wacko:

Yes, that's what the words say.

The names preceding my question indicate that I was referring the question to those people specifically.

For example:

Sarge... I tend to make sigline bets only with friends, because it's more fun that way.

Edited by AtomicCEO

They beat CIN for 95% of that game. I know, no such thing as moral victories; yet, they won.

It says nothing either way. Either team could lose and still have a great season.

well according to who I quoted, we will not be having a great season regardless. We are so pathetic we could barely beat the winless Carolina. So if somehow we luck out and beat Denver, what kinda test is it, since the real test comes in 2 weeks vs NE.

well according to who I quoted, we will not be having a great season regardless. We are so pathetic we could barely beat the winless Carolina. So if somehow we luck out and beat Denver, what kinda test is it, since the real test comes in 2 weeks vs NE.

Correct, I'm glad you can read. :wacko:

Yes, that's what the words say.

The names preceding my question indicate that I was referring the question to those people specifically.

For example:

Sarge... I tend to make sigline bets only with friends, because it's more fun that way.

I tend to make bets with people who run their mouth. There are plenty in this post. Exclude yourself to your special friends if you wish.

And I was not referring to you speficially when I said Sig line bet, Im in. So dont flatter yourself.

So answer my question if you can read. What kind of test is it if Dallas happens to stumble across a victory this week over the mighty Broncos?

Did Dallas pass its test, or did Denver fail its? :wacko:

Dallas sucks so Denver will have failed! Pretty simple as I mentioned a couple of times now.

Dallas sucks so Denver will have failed! Pretty simple as I mentioned a couple of times now.

Guess failure is on the horizon for Denver. Thanks for clarifying.....

And Ill be here to eat crow if Im wrong. But then again Im not saying Denver sucks, or Dallas is great. Simply Dallas is better than Denver. If you read my post in the game last night thread, I see much wrong with Dallas. Im just not sure Denver can expose it, even without F Jones. Though Dumervil is going to be a stud in this league. and if he lines up on Flozell it could be a long day for Romo. I just see no way Denver scores much on Dallas with that dink and dump offense. And Orton is in for a big letdown. What better week for the first than this week.....

Edited by Boomer Sooner

Guess failure is on the horizon for Denver. Thanks for clarifying.....

And Ill be here to eat crow if Im wrong. But then again Im not saying Denver sucks, or Dallas is great. Simply Dallas is better than Denver. If you read my post in the game last night thread, I see much wrong with Dallas. Im just not sure Denver can expose it, even without F Jones. Though Dumervil is going to be a stud in this league. and if he lines up on Flozell it could be a long day for Romo. I just see no way Denver scores much on Dallas with that dink and dump offense. And Orton is in for a big letdown. What better week for the first than this week.....

Dude I'm just being an A-hole to mess with you. I do think Denver has a great chance to win this weekend, but we'll see.