[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injury Bug

MTSuper7

For me, in one league I have:

Frank Gore (out)

Kevin Smith (who knows)

Matt Forte (who knows)

Dwayne Bowe (sounding doubtful)

Laurent Robinson (we hardly knew ye)

We start 2 RBs and flex can be RB, so this is nearly half of my starting lineup right here. I wasn't planning on using Robinson until bye weeks hit, so the timing sucks completely. I can't remember a week where five starters either missed the game or got knocked out of the game. I'll be throwing Derrick Ward and Leon Washington out there along with Lavernaues Coles now... :wacko:

Anyone got it worse?

McNabb

Gore

Smith

Bowe

I have Flacco, so I haven't missed McNabb to much and I already had Coffee stashed on the bench for Gores annual injury. I'm not planning on picking up any of the Detroit backups, even if Smith is done for the year.

Coffee was sniped in my draft earlier than he should have been. I sure hope Kevin Smith is only out through the Lions' bye week. I haven't seen anything that indicated he is getting shut down for the year. I agree there's probably little value in the Detroit backups that would step in, but we'll see.

Well, here is my week 4 woes.

DWill on bye

KSmith - Who knows

F. Jones - Out for sure

Peirre Thomas - Will he produce again this week against a strong D?

Beannie - Bye

Fortunately, Choice was on the waiver so I dumped Mendenhall for him.

Oh, and my best receiver is on Bye this week as well.

Been a great start to the season with injuries:

McNabb

LT

MBIII

Welker

Walter

A. Gonzalez

P. Thomas

And traded for Felix in another league last week, because of Barbers injury....niiiiiice

And don't even get me started on the injuries to teammates, like QB's, that are giving the rest of the poopy I'm fielding absolutely no help.

Oh yeah, I've got the not injured T.O. to add to that cast of characters.

One of my leagues is with friends/family and very low money so pride is the biggest motivator but my team is looking pretty bad.

LT

Westbrook

K. Smith

McNabb

Welker

I have Addai as well and figure he'll be there soon. I can't really drop any of them either so waiver wire shopping is pretty much zero for me.

Been a great start to the season with injuries:

McNabb

LT

MBIII

Welker

Walter

A. Gonzalez

P. Thomas

And traded for Felix in another league last week, because of Barbers injury....niiiiiice

And don't even get me started on the injuries to teammates, like QB's, that are giving the rest of the poopy I'm fielding absolutely no help.

Oh yeah, I've got the not injured T.O. to add to that cast of characters.

Wow, that's pretty rough. I just read that Derrick Ward is questionable now for this weekend. That's the top four RBs I drafted that are all either out or game time decisions this weekend. Gonna roll with Choice, Leon and probably Forte since he seems the most likely to play. If not, I may start both Coles and Caldwell and hope one of them (or both) feasts on the Browns. All that depth for the bye weeks = gone.

ETA: I forgot about Jennings' wrist injury, so my normal starting team of:

Forte

Gore

K. Smith

D. Bowe

D. Jackson

G. Jennings

looks like it'll be:

Forte (assuming he is healthy which he appears to be though he isn't practicing fully)

Choice

Leon Washington

Steve Smith (NYG) (I probably start him over Bowe even if Bowe is healthy though)

Andre Caldwell

Lavernaues Coles

:wacko:

Edited by MTSuper7