[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i thought Giants gettingtrashed would totally ruin my day

isleseeya

Giants got exposed. Eagles lost to the Raiders.. Skins lost to the Chiefs. If my wife all of a sudden developed beer flavored nipples this day would be perfect

Giants got detsroyed but it was by Drew Brees and a really good Saints team

Losing to Raiders , and actually making Jamarcus Russell look good is something totally different :D

It was indeed ugly to watch....but every team gets a week during the year where nothing goes right...remember the Giants-Browns game? I take nothing from this other than hope that they regroup and refocus, which good teams usually do. Non-conference let downs happen to even the best of teams.

On the other hand, the good news is at least we found out before our game even started that the Giants are definitely not one to worry about in terms of a Super Bowl contender. We lost to the Saints by less with a backup QB....your starters got humiliated in a game where there was no let-down possible. Your best against their best. yech.

:wacko:

You left off the best part of the day. You didn't need to watch Dallas' clusterf*ck of a franchise blow the game lose play.

They were on a bye this week. Like the Giants secondary

On the other hand, the good news is at least we found out before our game even started that the Giants are definitely not one to worry about in terms of a Super Bowl contender. We lost to the Saints by less with a backup QB....your starters got humiliated in a game where there was no let-down possible. Your best against their best. yech.

:wacko:

Our starting offense played ok. Our injury depleted secondary lost that game.