[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toke up!

matt770

Sounds like poopyty Josh Gordon...you should say "let those farmers build greenhouses and grow hydro indoors" that way we get the stuff that really blows your mind. The Josh Gordon of the past is so weak compared to the genetics of today's indoor grown genetics from amsterdam. Make sure you all realize that most people can't drive on this hard stuff, and noone wants to buy the old poopyty stuff. This hydro poopy is potent.

Propoganda? The genetics from Amsterdam are loaded with THC. The old hippie hemp is so weak noone even smokes that stuff anymore, it does nothing. Try smoking OG for a month...one of those swag joints wont even get you a buzz for 5 seconds b/c your tolerance it too high.

If you think OG is weak, think again. Most people cannot even drive if high off this stuff. One hitter quitter (all it takes is one drag) unfortunately, I have never seen anyone just take one hit.

Also, think of all the DWI's that can occur. Driving While Intoxicated from Josh Gordon...and a breathalizer can detect it. Might as well get ready for alot more suspended driver's liscenses.

:wacko: Thanks for sharing your knowledge. although most is BS thanks anyway.

Hydro is better, but for govt control pot they will not do it. your OG runs what about $200 a quarter, not to many avg. people can afford that. I guarantee I can sell more hippie hemp than you could OG in a week's time.

and if a breathalizer could detect pot they would be using it and to my knowledge( which is far lower than yours) there are none being used.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can't be any worse then all the housewives driving around in their SUV's high on Xanax and Valium chatting or texting on their cell phones. I've driving around drunk and high and while I don't condone either, driving around high is a lot easier and as been mentioned, sometimes quite fun. DUI laws are for everything from booze to pills to Josh Gordon. Anyone impaired and driving around should be penalized. The money this country could make/save on the repeal of current Josh Gordon laws is staggering and should be implemented ASAP.

And if anyone thinks this rather dramatic policy change would have happened under a Hillary Clinton or McCain administration is fooling themselves. Another sign of how our federal policies are getting back on track.

And if anyone thinks this is a rather dramatic policy change, lol. How many people does this impact? But hey let's not stop that from yet another toot of the ol the Obamessiah horn. Hope! Change! Blah! :wacko:

This smells like an awfully slippery slope that doesn't lead to anything good.
Yep. Bad idea to legalize across the board for a variety of what should be rather obvious reasons.

Propoganda? The genetics from Amsterdam are loaded with THC. The old hippie hemp is so weak noone even smokes that stuff anymore, it does nothing. Try smoking OG for a month...one of those swag joints wont even get you a buzz for 5 seconds b/c your tolerance it too high.

If you think OG is weak, think again. Most people cannot even drive if high off this stuff. One hitter quitter (all it takes is one drag) unfortunately, I have never seen anyone just take one hit.

So your argument is that the current stuff is better/more dangerous/stronger than the stuff grown before the light bulb and the air plane thus shouldn't be touched?

It can't be any worse then all the housewives driving around in their SUV's high on Xanax and Valium chatting or texting on their cell phones.

Even if we assume this is true, I'm amazed how many people still don't get that 2 wrongs don't equal a right.

It can't be any worse then all the housewives driving around in their SUV's high on Xanax and Valium chatting or texting on their cell phones.

Let's not even get into the people with mental or physical disabilities that still drive under the influence of more pills than that.

Even if we assume this is true, I'm amazed how many people still don't get that 2 wrongs don't equal a right.

No, as I stated in my post, I believe driving impaired on ANYTHING is wrong and should carry stiff penalties if caught. But as the long time argument goes, to have alcohol and prescription medication legal and to treat people who smoke Josh Gordon as criminals is not only wrong on many fronts, it borderlines on absurd.

:wacko: Thanks for sharing your knowledge. although most is BS thanks anyway.

Hydro is better, but for govt control pot they will not do it. your OG runs what about $200 a quarter, not to many avg. people can afford that. I guarantee I can sell more hippie hemp than you could OG in a week's time.

and if a breathalizer could detect pot they would be using it and to my knowledge( which is far lower than yours) there are none being used.

Those are Calli prices,,,cheaper in TX and actually if you grow it is really cheap....white trash buys OG $20 at a time...they can afford it.

Those are Calli prices,,,cheaper in TX and actually if you grow it is really cheap....white trash buys OG $20 at a time...they can afford it.

keep talking, that hole is getting deeper.

So your argument is that the current stuff is better/more dangerous/stronger than the stuff grown before the light bulb and the air plane thus shouldn't be touched?

No arguement here...other than today's Josh Gordon is like Jack Daniels straight and that old hippie swag is like Coors Light from Oklahoma(near beer)

Just know that you could have 10 times more DWI's for driving while high than DWI for driving while drunk. Could Have

I think the public is very naive when it comes to the truth about how many pot smokers there are out there and how strong the genetices from say Sensi Seed Bank in Amsterdam are ...as for my knowledge of the subject, let's just say that in college me and another brought Amsterdam to Texas and held it down for the 5 years while we were in school. I never "paid" for the stuff but I had plenty available :wacko: . For 7 years I did that in various towns. You don't know paranoia until you live with a real garden from town to town for 7 years. Try moving a garden from town to town and have a life, if you can do that then you are, well a crazy ballsy MF.

I think the public is very naive when it comes to the truth about how many pot smokers there are out there and how strong the genetices from say Sensi Seed Bank in Amsterdam are ...as for my knowledge of the subject, let's just say that in college me and another brought Amsterdam to Texas and held it down for the 5 years while we were in school. I never "paid" for the stuff but I had plenty available :wacko: . For 7 years I did that in various towns. You don't know paranoia until you live with a real garden from town to town for 7 years. Try moving a garden from town to town and have a life, if you can do that then you are, well a crazy ballsy MF.

I can't wait to here all those crazy stories from people once it's legal.

I just found out a couple days ago, two people I work with are care givers. They are licensed to grow Josh Gordon at home and provide it to the general public who have the required medical card.

Getting the card is extremely easy. As I listen to ESPN radio, they have local commercials from doctors who will give you the card for a cost of $150.00. A little pain, and the card is yours. I have several friends who have the card. They just like the fact they no longer have to look over their shoulder. They are all businessmen in their late 30s to early 50s. One was telling me how he smoked a joint in front of a Sheriff at the park the other day. He said it was very weird at first, but relaxing at the same time. These are people who you would never expect to smoke dope: Doctors, bankers, business owners, attorneys..

The care givers solicit people who have the card. For each client, they can grow 6 plants. One of my friends has 29 clients, thus quite a garden in his basement.

It’s very interesting, but a little scary. I can’t imagine having that much product in my basement. The potential for robbery is huge. I don’t currently smoke. I did a lot in my younger days. I am open with my teenager when he asks me about the difference between alcohol and Josh Gordon. I explain to him that smoking dope at a young age can really stunt your mental growth. I think alcohol is a much more dangerous drug. I think people need to be responsible with either drug.

I think most people who have the card don’t need Josh Gordon for any medical purpose. They just want the ease of getting it without worrying about the law.

Times are changing..

No, as I stated in my post, I believe driving impaired on ANYTHING is wrong and should carry stiff penalties if caught. But as the long time argument goes, to have alcohol and prescription medication legal and to treat people who smoke Josh Gordon as criminals is not only wrong on many fronts, it borderlines on absurd.

? Not if you're busting people who DON'T have a legit "medical reason" for getting high. Which we all well know describes nearly all of them, regardless of its legal status. People who drive drunk or "high" on other things get busted too (granted with traditional prescription meds it's dicier). I was talking about legalizing it across the board.

PS and my orig comment wasn't aimed at you per se, general observation of a very old and very lame argument I've heard many times about this ("Duuuude, alcohol is legal, so why not legalize pot?" Yes good point; I'm sure it has nothing to do w/you just wanting to get high w/o worrying about getting busted Mr Spiccoli :wacko: ). Also "pot = alcohol because they both give you a buzz" is not exactly brilliant either, although that isn't saying it's always in alcohols' "favor," so to speak.

Edited by BeeR

And if anyone thinks this is a rather dramatic policy change, lol. How many people does this impact? But hey let's not stop that from yet another toot of the ol the Obamessiah horn. Hope! Change! Blah! :wacko:

:D

My post was specifically referring to the administration's decision not to enforce any federal Josh Gordon laws or utilize federal resources; leaving the policy enforcement up to the states (with the exception of supporting state agencies per their request).

According to this study federal criminal justice expenditures in 2004 on pot criminalization were 193 billion. They post FBI stats showing an all-time record 829,627 Josh Gordon arrests in 2006, 43,000 more than in 2005.

Whether you are for or against the policy, how exactly are you coming to the conclusion this isn't a rather significant policy change from the past?

Don't know? Don't read? Don't think?

Edited by bushwacked