[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Week 7 NFL Wagering Thread***

kroyrunner89

Here is what I'm on this week

San Diego Chargers -4

Houston Texans -3

Arizona Cardinals +7

Philadelphia Eagles -7

Cardinals / Giants Over 46

Chargers / Chiefs Over 43.5

Bears / Bengals Over 41.5

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/offshore/

Edit to correct Houston line

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Here's what I've got for lines this week:

Chargers -5 @ Chiefs 44

Colts -14 @ Rams 45

Bears +1 @ Bengals 42

Packers -7 @ Browns 41.5

Vikings +4.5 @ Steelers 45

Patriots -14.5 @ Bucs 45

49ers +3 @ Texans 44

Jets -6 @ Raiders 34.5

Bills +7 @ Panthers 36.5

Saints -6 @ Dolphins 47

Falcons+4 @ Cowboys 47.5

Cardinals +7 @ Giants 46

Eagles -7 @ Redskins 37

Good luck this week guys!

Here's what I've got for lines this week:

Chargers -5 @ Chiefs 44

Colts -14 @ Rams 45

Bears +1 @ Bengals 42

Packers -7 @ Browns 41.5

Vikings +4.5 @ Steelers 45

Patriots -14.5 @ Bucs 45

49ers +3 @ Texans 44

Jets -6 @ Raiders 34.5

Bills +7 @ Panthers 36.5

Saints -6 @ Dolphins 47

Falcons+4 @ Cowboys 47.5

Cardinals +7 @ Giants 46

Eagles -7 @ Redskins 37

Good luck this week guys!

Heading to Vegas this weekend and I like the following....

Chargers -5

Colts -14

Saints -6.5

Eagles -7

9'ers/Texans over 44

Chargers/Chiefs over 44

I plan to go with some parlays ......any thoughts appreciated! Viva Las Vegas!

Heading to Vegas this weekend and I like the following....

Chargers -5

Colts -14

Saints -6.5

Eagles -7

9'ers/Texans over 44

Chargers/Chiefs over 44

I plan to go with some parlays ......any thoughts appreciated! Viva Las Vegas!

be careful with those chiefs at home.....chargers have been horrible lately and i can see the chiefs playing arrowhead ball.

i like the colts and eagles but the saints line seems to be a trap. they played their hearts out last week, i wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a hangover and miami keep it closer than 6

just my 2 cents

Be Careful with those Saints -6.5 in Miami...

Miami coming off a bye, Saints coming off a huge Win in New york....

This has all the makings of an upset.....

Miami runs the ball with authority, and I expect Miami to keep it close...if not win the game.....

My Favorite picks of the week:

Patriots -15(loving my Tampa under 6.5 pick :wacko:)

Miami +6.5

Atlanta +4

Oakland +6(cross country trip, good pass rush solid run game - kris jenkins...)

San Fran +3(houston travelling cross country, havent done well when favored)

Here's what I'm liking for this week guys:

* Chicago Bears +1

Statistically, these are very similar teams. However, there are a few advantages that the Bears have that I think swing this game. Short and sweet version: the Bears have a much better return game, they convert their yards into points better (Given all of the redzone turnovers so far this season that speaks volumes), and their pass defense is much better. I think these pieces lead to a victory by the Bears on the road.

* New York/Oakland UNDER 34.5

It would be pretty easy to make an argument for Oakland being the worst offense in the league right now. They're 2nd worst in yards per pass attempt, 4th worst in yards per rush attempt, and 4th worst at turning their yards into points. They're the only team in the league that is bottom 8 in all of these categories, and a tough Jets' defense will do them no favors. I don't expect the loss of Kris Jenkins to affect the Jets much in this one. How does Oakland top 10 points in this one?

As far as the Jets are concerned, they're middle of the pack in terms of passing yards per attempt and turning yardage into points, their big strength thus far has been running the ball. Oakland has a middle of the pack defense on all levels, but always seems to play a bit more inspired at home. With a struggling Mark Sanchez, I don't see how the Jets can top 24 points. This game should go under for us, despite the line being set so low.

* New Orleans/Miami OVER 47.5

A lot of people are talking like this could be the week that the Saints flounder. They're coming off of a huge win, they're on the road, Miami has an effective rushing attack that should confuse the Saints, the pieces are in place for an upset. However, I simply cannot overlook the fact that Miami is 4th worst in the league currently at yards per pass attempt allowed. Drew Brees and company will absolutely eat them alive. The question is how well Miami will be able to keep drives alive to keep the ball out of Brees' hands. Miami has the 5th best rushing attack in the league, while New Orleans' rushing defense is middle of the pack. Perhaps Miami can spring an upset and top the Saints, but one way or another I can't see this point total going under. I don't like taking totals plays that the majority of the public is on, but the public should get rewarded in this case with a high scoring game.

* San Francisco/Houston OVER 44

Houston is proving every week that they simply cannot run the ball. They have the 3rd worst rushing attack in the NFL, and are up against the 2nd best rush defense in the NFL so far. To me, that looks like a recipe for them to move the ball through the air this game, keeping the clock from running too much. Schaub should also make a dumb mistake or two during the game, which most likely will result in some easy SF points.

The San Francisco offense has had trouble moving the ball through the air so far, but despite struggling to gain some yardage they're still very efficient at turning their yards into points (although some of this can be contributed to special teams and defensive points). However, a defense that has been that opportunistic in the past should continue to be in the future. San Fran also sees the return of Gore to their lineup this week, a huge plus given that they're playing against one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL. Not to mention that they'll have yet another weapon on the field for the first time this week with Crabtree. All of the stats pointed to the over despite no Gore the last few weeks and no Crabtree the whole season, and these two factors will only help the over become more likely.

Good luck this week guys! System kicks off next week!

Be Careful with those Saints -6.5 in Miami...

Miami coming off a bye, Saints coming off a huge Win in New york....

This has all the makings of an upset.....

Miami runs the ball with authority, and I expect Miami to keep it close...if not win the game.....

My Favorite picks of the week:

Patriots -15(loving my Tampa under 6.5 pick :D)

Miami +6.5

Atlanta +4

Oakland +6(cross country trip, good pass rush solid run game - kris jenkins...)

San Fran +3(houston travelling cross country, havent done well when favored)

I'm assuming you're saying that the Jets have to make a cross country trip, since it's in Oakland? Also, FYI... Houston is playing at home. :wacko:

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Raiders(Oakland) +12

NYJ/OAK Under 40.5

6.5 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

SF/HOU Over 38

Packers(GreenBay) -2.5

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Chiefs(KansasCity) +11.5

SD/KC Over 38

Parlay (2 Teams)

Colts(Indianapolis) -950

Packers(GreenBay) -400

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Vikings(Minnesota) +12

MIN/PIT Over 40

I'm late posting this, but my book offered me a free $10 bet this morning and I took the Packers. I know I should have put it on the Bucs as they're my team and it's free, but I didn't.

You are not at the Bucs game in England? :wacko:

3 out of 4 on the early games... got lucky on PIT/MIN, though. Added three teasers late:

7 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

ATL/DAL Over 40.5

Dolphins(Miami) +13

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Bengals(Cincinnati) +7.5

CHI/CIN Over 36.5

6.5 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Panthers(Carolina) -0.5

BUF/CAR Under 43.5