[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This weekend in Philly

matt770

1. Friday - Pearl Jam at the Spectrum
  2. Saturday - Game 3 - Yanks at Phils
  3. Saturday - Pearl Jam, last event at the Spectrum, ever.
  4. Sunday - Giants at Eagles
  5. Sunday - Game 4 - Yanks at Phils

:wacko:

I will be attending #3 and look forward to witnessing the pandemonium. Say what you will, but those Philly nutjobs know how to have a good time.

1. Friday - Pearl Jam at the Spectrum

2. Friday - Bucks at Sixers

3. Saturday - Hurricanes at Flyers (afternoon)

4. Saturday - Game 3 - Yanks at Phils

5. Saturday - Pearl Jam, last event at the Spectrum, ever.

6. Sunday - Giants at Eagles (afternoon)

7. Sunday - Game 4 - Yanks at Phils

8. Monday - Game 5 - Yanks at Phils

9. Monday - Lightning at Flyers

:D

I will be attending #3 and look forward to witnessing the pandemonium. Say what you will, but those Philly nutjobs know how to have a good time.

Fixed...you forgot a home Sixers game Friday, a home Flyers game Saturday afternoon, and home World Series game & Flyers game on Monday

Gotta love it!

Now, if we can somehow go 5-2 over those 7 games :wacko:

Fixed...you forgot a home Sixers game Friday, a home Flyers game Saturday afternoon, and home World Series game & Flyers game on Monday

Gotta love it!

Now, if we can somehow go 5-2 over those 7 games :wacko:

My wife was offered Saturday Flyers tickets from a vendor but had to turn them down because of company policy. 16 rows from the ice and included a parking pass. :D

My wife was offered Saturday Flyers tickets from a vendor but had to turn them down because of company policy. 16 rows from the ice and included a parking pass. :wacko:

:D Ya know, the parking pass would likely have been the more valuable item....its gonna to be crazy all weekend long. All stadium lots are city owned, and they charge $10-20 per spot depending on event. They will make a fortune this weekend.

:wacko: Ya know, the parking pass would likely have been the more valuable item....its gonna to be crazy all weekend long. All stadium lots are city owned, and they charge $10-20 per spot depending on event. They will make a fortune this weekend.

I would've loved to go to the game too, and I don't even follow hockey. The one Flyers game I went to last year was awesome.