[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade pending please help

carlester

I have Rodgers

Megatron

Ochocinco

Pierre Thomas

Chris Johnson

Flex is either Jamaal charles or Cadillac or Berrian or Austin Collie

witten at TE

I've been offered the following2 trades which would give me a solid flex/wr:

Rodgers and Charles for Wayne and Palmer OR

Warner (cake schedule going forward) and Colston for Rodgers and berrian

Do I do either one or stand pat?

Edited by carlester

Seriously? You posted this in this forum? You've been a member for a year and you haven't learned anything? Try the "Fantasy Football Advice" forum. that's where you post threads to get, well, advice.

you know what I think? I think this has become one of the lovely rudest boards I visit.

There's a nice way to tell someone something.

I'm not saying I haven't done the same but damn. I'm just sick of seeing all this poopy.

you know what I think? I think this has become one of the lovely rudest boards I visit.

There's a nice way to tell someone something.

I'm not saying I haven't done the same but damn. I'm just sick of seeing all this poopy.

Dude, there's plausible ingorance and then there's playing stupid. Clearly "playing stupid" was the option that was selected before he posted in the wrong forum. I would expect that behavior from someone's join date to be today or in the recent past, not someone who's been a member for almost a year.

With that being said, yes, I agree that it's a lot easier to be rude on the internet as opposed to someone who is standing in front of you. If I have offended anyone, then I offer my most humblest of all apologies.

[hey Third Eye Blinds, although I've been a member for over a year, I was not aware of what forum I'm supposed to use because.......I've never posted anything but maybe once last year you losers. take a chill pill and get a life

Cause the descriptions of what each forum is for is so hard to understand?

Fantasy Advice Forum description:

Forum for seeking advice on draft picks, possible trades, starting lineups or other fantasy football team dilemmas.

[and one more thing. Keep your nasty comments to yourself if you were here right now I would beat your ass

:wacko: ooh, a 12-year old internet tough guy. :D

::D

As for the question at hand, what is the scoring system? That will have an affect on the value drop from Rodgers to Warner/Palmer and the increase from Charles/Berrian to Wayne/Colston.

Without that key piece of information, this question is impossible to answer.

As for the question at hand, what is the scoring system? That will have an affect on the value drop from Rodgers to Warner/Palmer and the increase from Charles/Berrian to Wayne/Colston.

Without that key piece of information, this question is impossible to answer.

That's why I didn't answer.

But if I would of answered, I would of answered in the correct forum.