[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

free speech or slander

dmarc117

We joke, but the reality of it means that if she is awarded this name and it isn't blocked on appeal, the next time that someone like Sarge goes off on someone, that person could demand to know his identity and sue in court. Oh and why is she waiting until she knows who this person is before filing suit? Does she want to know how deep the pockets are before she lays claim to what's in them?

We joke, but the reality of it means that if she is awarded this name and it isn't blocked on appeal, the next time that someone like Sarge goes off on someone, that person could demand to know his identity and sue in court. Oh and why is she waiting until she knows who this person is before filing suit? Does she want to know how deep the pockets are before she lays claim to what's in them?

i think that someone should not be able to hide behind the internet to make disparaging remarks. feel free to say whatever you want, just know you cant hide. and that there may be repercussions to your actions and words.

Edited by dmarc117

i think that someone should not be able to hide behind the internet to make disparaging remarks. feel free to say whatever you want, just know you cant hide. and that there may be repercussions to your actions and words.

Why do you hate the Tailgate?

She should buy the plane ticket for hipcheck and have him/her meet her at her dojo.

Why do you hate the Tailgate?

i hate people that arent accountable for their words and actions.

She should buy the plane ticket for hipcheck and have him/her meet her at her dojo.

getting panties in a bunch is a bit much. but i still think that you shouldnt be able to hide behind the internet to make disparaging remarks.

I'll gladly post my name so that anyone who wants can find me and hound me should they see fit... but, I don't think that in this instance she should be able to access the individuals name. It doesn't much sound like there is an imminent threat made against her. Alos, in such cases, I could see the name of a poster being turned over to authorities, but there would have to be some real and valid reasons for the persons name to be turned over to the offended party, I don't think such offense occurred here.

But in hopes of seeing how far she'll go...

I think she's a dirty, dirty woman who likes to take on multiple male partners at a single time... But from the looks of her hasn't really had that opportunity come up in quite a while. As for her son, he's a little panty waste cry baby.

DMD, you have permission to release my info to her should she inquire.

And, BTW, why is she allowing her teenage son to post on big boy web sites... and, how did the poster know that he was posting to a juvenile... Too many problems w. this. The woman is a lunatic. But, I guess that's what you get most often in Chicago politics, unstable, lunatics that are easily offended.

Edited by SEC=UGA

I'm no consitutional scholar, but I don't see how the First Amendment/"free speech" issues comes into play since there is no state actor.

:shrug;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the courts were forcing the ISP to turn over the name. Isn't that a state actor?