[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Dollhouse" canceled...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/11/thi...dollhouse-axed/

This has been a busy week for cancellations. The latest addition to the TV graveyard: Dollhouse. According to multiple insiders, Fox has informed Joss Whedon that it will not be ordering additional episodes beyond the current 13-episode order. On the bright side, the network still plans to burn off the remaining unaired episodes beginning in December.

I watched last year and have 4 episodes on the DVR from this year that I haven't watched (is that all that has been aired so far?).

Oh well, I tried too. Somewhat entertaining but the concept seemed somewhat limited in what they could do with it over a larger story arc.

I watched last year and have 4 episodes on the DVR from this year that I haven't watched (is that all that has been aired so far?).

Yep, 4 episodes... It was pulled during November sweeps and will pick backup in December with double episodes on Friday...

Yep, 4 episodes... It was pulled during November sweeps and will pick backup in December with double episodes on Friday...

Thanks. I guess I can record them and watch at some point.

Not alot of series on I watch. Last year was only Heroes and 24. I picked up Dollhouse and tried Kings but that got cancelled.

This year I'm watching Heroes, 24 (January as always), V, Fringe, Flash Forward, Ghost Whisperer, and Dollhouse. Oh yeah, The League I guess too.

The Prisoner miniseries remake on AMC (i think) starts on November 15th (i think). That might be good.

well, yeah, but I could get as much from her in other sources in a lot less time.

I'm going tomorrow to pick up the latest Sookie book. I know you started the TV thread, but are you reading them?

I read the first two, but nothing since. I'm not travelling as much on my job this year, and I do most of my reading on airplanes. I plan on getting the rest of them read eventually.

I REALLY want less vamp, more werewolf in True Blood, though.

Weren't you also a Serenity fan? I LOVED Nathan Fillion's character in firefly and despite Serenity's flaws thought it was good enough for a sequel...

Edited by cre8tiff

The Prisoner miniseries remake on AMC (i think) starts on November 15th (i think). That might be good.

I'll be giving the two hour episode a shot myself but I seriously doubt it will ever hold a candle to the legendary original. No McGoohan, no Prisoner.

I've never seen the original. Something I should get into my netflix queue I guess.

It was on SciFi my freshman year in college. I loved it, my roommates couldn't stand more than a minute of it. I've watched it many times since then and have loved it every time.