[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bon Jovi

matt770

Have you ever been to the Stone Pony? I'm going there for the first time Dec 26.

Yes. I saw Buddy Guy there one time years ago. Its a legendary Jersey club. It is not in the greatest of neighborhoods but the place itself is very cool and nostalgic. I think you will like it. Who are you seeing there ?

Edited by whomper

Let's face it: without Bon Jovi, there IS no karaoke.

Let 'em in I say. It's the Hall of FAME, and they are one of the most famous bands in the world.

Except if the music is cheeseball crap and the singer is a complete tool who is openly lobbying to get in.

Yes. I saw Buddy Guy there one time years ago. Its a legendary Jersey club. It is not in the greatest of neighborhoods but the place itself is very cool and nostalgic. I think you will like it. Who are you seeing there ?

Legendary punk rockers from your home state - The Bouncing Souls. Ive seen them so many times now I have to go to different venues to change the experience.

anyway, as far as neighborhoods, not terribly worried, I just went to the Barbary in Philly and thats right up from Temple U, that was a bad neighborhood.

Is there parking or is it on street? And thanks for the input.

Legendary punk rockers from your home state - The Bouncing Souls. Ive seen them so many times now I have to go to different venues to change the experience.

anyway, as far as neighborhoods, not terribly worried, I just went to the Barbary in Philly and thats right up from Temple U, that was a bad neighborhood.

Is there parking or is it on street? And thanks for the input.

I didnt remember because it was probably a good 15 years ago when I saw the show there but it looks like its on the street according to this link. Enjoy the show :wacko:

The Stone Pony

913 Ocean Avenue

Asbury Park

732-502-0600

Since 1974, The Stone Pony has been one of the world's most popular music venues. Bruce Springsteen got his start there, Bon Jovi and The Smithereens were regulars. In 1991, to the dismay of many, the club shut down. On Memorial Day Weekend, 2000, Domenic Santana reopened the newly renovated The Stone Pony with state-of-the-art lighting, a new sound system, tents and a food area. The Stone Pony has a concert capacity of 775 an has on-street parking. Most shows are 18 and older to enter and 21 to drink. Tickets can be purchased at their box office during club hours or through Ticketmaster. They host both nation and local bands - check the Stone Pony website for their concert schedules.

Edited by whomper