[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with my RB2

nhoops

Hey All,

I consistantly have a tough call at my RB2 spot (last week all were ranked similare, and actually scored similar). But I have Chris Johnson as my #1 so hopefully it continues to not be an issue. It's a standard scoring league

Addai @ Jax - is starting, but will he play the whole game, ok matchup - Hart could steal some

P.Thomas v. Dal - spliting carries, who knows

Maroney @ Buf - Good matchup, but Morris and Faulk are sharing

McCoy v. SF - hasn't been performing, Westbrook is/may be back getting ready for the playoffs

C.Jennings @ KC - the hot pickup, good matchup, but Harrison and Cribbs are there too.

Also available are Hart (Indy) and A.Foster (Hou). Foster has a nice matchup against STL and Moats and Brown aren't really making a case for carries.

I can pick Foster up, and if so would he warrant a start?

Thanks, I'll respond in kind.

Edited by nhoops

Thanks for the reply

I'd go with Maroney, I think Belicheck likes to be simple and exploit a team's obvious weakness. Should be a lot of touches to go around with possibility of big plays. Although I am hoping he has a crap game because I'm up against him. I guess go with DMD and start Foster if you don't like Maroney.

I say roll the dice with Jennings.. that's what I'm hoping to do assuming I get him off waivers tomorrow. He's really proved his worth as of last week against the stout Steelers run D. He's a helluva lot better than Lewis and Harrison, but may share a bit with Cribbs (my other pickup this week). If you want to play it safe, roll with him or Maroney (Bills run D SUCKS!) b/c they're much more "explosive" (really a stretch use of the word, but given your other RBs it's rather fitting).

How about my dilemma:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...=6&t=311792

Hey All,

I consistantly have a tough call at my RB2 spot (last week all were ranked similare, and actually scored similar). But I have Chris Johnson as my #1 so hopefully it continues to not be an issue. It's a standard scoring league

Addai @ Jax - is starting, but will he play the whole game, ok matchup - Hart could steal some

P.Thomas v. Dal - spliting carries, who knows

Maroney @ Buf - Good matchup, but Morris and Faulk are sharing

McCoy v. SF - hasn't been performing, Westbrook is/may be back getting ready for the playoffs

C.Jennings @ KC - the hot pickup, good matchup, but Harrison and Cribbs are there too.

Also available are Hart (Indy) and A.Foster (Hou). Foster has a nice matchup against STL and Moats and Brown aren't really making a case for carries.

I can pick Foster up, and if so would he warrant a start?

Thanks, I'll respond in kind.

Depending on your scoring system, P Thomas might be a good option. I also like Mauroney, they are calling for some snow up in Buf right?

Here is my thread: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312064

Edited by lzrdkng14

Thanks for the replies!!

So it comes down to

Maroney - tasty matchup in a game the Pats need

Jennings - the new man on a bad team against another bad team

P.Thomas - great team, other options clouding up the waters.

Glad I didn't go with Addai last night.........but to top it off my opponent had Manning and MJD!! :wacko:

IN the same boat as you, and each passing day doesn't shed any more light on the dilemma. You could always wait until Sunday morning to decide, thus eliminating PT from the equation :wacko:

For me it would be between Maroney and Jennings. PT is consistent, but his value lately lies soley on receptions. He seems to be to not be much of an option in the red zone either. While trying to figure out Belichek and Mangini isn't real fun, I'd roll with Maroney over Jennings. Maroney at least has some history. The Jennings/Harrison dilemma still hasn't played out yet.

Thanks for the replies!!

So it comes down to

Maroney - tasty matchup in a game the Pats need

Jennings - the new man on a bad team against another bad team

P.Thomas - great team, other options clouding up the waters.

Glad I didn't go with Addai last night.........but to top it off my opponent had Manning and MJD!! :wacko:

I do not believe Jennings is an option in the playoffs for your team with those other options. Jennings WAS the man last week. Who knows who gets the carries this week...Cribbs, Harrison, Jennings? You would shoot yourself in the head for entrusting your playoff life to Jennings. So, for my dollar, your only options are Maroney or Thomas. I would roll with Maroney - my only hesitation is Faulk's recent TD vulchering around the goal line. Bottom line is both Thomas and Maroney will produce this week - I cant see either laying an egg. I just think the Pats will take advantage of the run weakness of the Bills while the Saints will pass on the Cowboys.

pls see my post.