[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden Unleashed...?

Double K

Cable does not like Bush and much prefers Fargas. McFadden has not shown any ability to go up the middle and as such is not an everydown back.

Much like Moss and others when they played in Oakland , send McFadden to another team and see if he suddenly starts to blossom and show 1/2 the potential we seen from him in collage. I could be wrong but I wouldn't brand McFadden a bust just yet. I have him in a couple of dynasty leagues were I have the roster space to just stash him for a while. Of course I was able to grab him when he value was so low that he only cost roster space. I did the same thing with Rivers.I grabbed him with the 18.08 maiden draft and I had to keep him on my taxi squad for two years but then was able to trade him for a low 1st round pick and Sproles

Much like Moss and others when they played in Oakland , send McFadden to another team and see if he suddenly starts to blossom and show 1/2 the potential we seen from him in collage. I could be wrong but I wouldn't brand McFadden a bust just yet. I have him in a couple of dynasty leagues were I have the roster space to just stash him for a while. Of course I was able to grab him when he value was so low that he only cost roster space. I did the same thing with Rivers.I grabbed him with the 18.08 maiden draft and I had to keep him on my taxi squad for two years but then was able to trade him for a low 1st round pick and Sproles

You think Belichik could teach him how not to fumble every 5 seconds?

if Cable likes Bush, why does he only get substantial carries when Fargas is out?

btw, anyone know Fargas's status for this week? i could use M. Bush in my finals (Michael Turner is out for me).

Fargas did not practice this week and.....What has McFadden done when he gets carries.....NOTHING.........Bush will be the man this week for Oakland against a bad run defense......I am playing him in my semi's b/c I am without Turner as well, I feel he will do well this week........but you never really know with Cable at the helm... :wacko:

Fargas did not practice this week and.....What has McFadden done when he gets carries.....NOTHING.........Bush will be the man this week for Oakland against a bad run defense......I am playing him in my semi's b/c I am without Turner as well, I feel he will do well this week........but you never really know with Cable at the helm... :wacko:

I just picked Michael Bush up this week and am running him out there for one of my teams as well and hoping for the best. I don't have too many other options so I hope he shows up big. I'm starting Bush and Fred Jackson in the finals- SCARY! I'll have Westy, McCoy, Kevin Faulk, Maurice Morris, Larry Johnson and Ganther on the bench.

I just picked Michael Bush up this week and am running him out there for one of my teams as well and hoping for the best. I don't have too many other options so I hope he shows up big. I'm starting Bush and Fred Jackson in the finals- SCARY! I'll have Westy, McCoy, Kevin Faulk, Maurice Morris, Larry Johnson and Ganther on the bench.

I am trotting out Bush and Pierre.......not really jumping up and down, but could have upside..... :wacko: