[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Chargers/Titans Thread

dope man

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why people get tired of you. Did I tell you about my 7 leagues? No? Probably because you don't care, right? I'm pretty easy going around here, but figure it out. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. :wacko:

:D

This is why people get tired of you. Did I tell you about my 7 leagues? No? Probably because you don't care, right? I'm pretty easy going around here, but figure it out. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. :wacko:

There are tons of posts where people list information about themselves or what they want or need from a game that no one cares about except them. Count me as one of those posters. Surprisingly, someone will chime in and say me too. I could relate because I, too, have been in the situation where I have a player that I need to do well, but I am also going against the same player in another league, so I want them to do OK, but not go gangbusters. Again, the post is an example of someone sharing their fantasy experience.

So how did you do in your 7 leagues?

There are tons of posts where people list information about themselves or what they want or need from a game that no one cares about except them. Count me as one of those posters. Surprisingly, someone will chime in and say me too. I could relate because I, too, have been in the situation where I have a player that I need to do well, but I am also going against the same player in another league, so I want them to do OK, but not go gangbusters. Again, the post is an example of someone sharing their fantasy experience.

So how did you do in your 7 leagues?

The only explanation for this post is that Muto has two user names.

The only explanation for this post is that Muto has two user names.

i swear to god i have been thinking the same thing for a while now, I even called hin electric muto in another post.

you can not find a thread with one without the other and backing each others comments !!

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Mr. Muto

The thing about your post regardless if it is about how much you could win or loose

or how bad or good of a trade you made is if someones was to say they could swim 9 miles we can all count on you saying that you can swim 10

it just gets old that your post (stories) always must be more remarkable than any other Huddler.

So I won't post that i'm in 10 money leagues because I don't want to be one up by your 47

Or that I drafted Ricky Williams in the 7th. round because I don't want to hear how you got him in the 16th round

Isn't that good that they didn't start Sproles?

He was attempting to play multiple parts in that sentence. He was playing the part of Chargerz when being sad that he didn't start LT. And then he was playing the part of his opponent and again being sad that that guy didn't start Sproles. That Chargerz guy has compassion for all.

He was attempting to play multiple parts in that sentence. He was playing the part of Chargerz when being sad that he didn't start LT. And then he was playing the part of his opponent and again being sad that that guy didn't start Sproles. That Chargerz guy has compassion for all.

exactly correct ,,, except there is no compassion in FF :wacko:

Chargerz?

that's the way to spell it out lil' buddy :wacko: ....now just make sure that you put your special helmet on before you go out to ride your bicycle.....

-Just having a little fun......nothing intended here... :D .

Edited by dope man

i swear to god i have been thinking the same thing for a while now, I even called hin electric muto in another post.

you can not find a thread with one without the other and backing each others comments !!

We are not the same. Unlike Muto, I have never played a year in fantasy football without bringing home at least one championship a year. I've never known that kind of embarrassing pain. This trend shall continue today.