[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Chargers/Titans Thread

dope man

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why people feel the need to say this is the "official" thread...what makes it official ? Is there a certified stamp of approval ?

Why can't it just be called Chargers vs Titans ? That seems to work just fine.

Anyway I got Tenn winning today

we're gonna need to put a few TDs up to pull this one out i think.

with our Dline injuries, Chris Johnson is an exceptionally scary prospect.

Tennessee will not get away from the run and that's our biggest deficiency on defense.

here's to Philip Rivers putting up some big passing numbers to pull this one out.

Not sure why people feel the need to say this is the "official" thread...what makes it official ? Is there a certified stamp of approval ?

People will believe anything they read. But actually I don't mind it. I feel like it's a gesture on the part of the thread starter to limit the number of threads on the subject, which I believe everyone around here appreciates.

Also I don't care two hoots about the outcome of this game as long as Gates and Young put up big numbers. LT getting shut down would make me feel better too, but just for peace of mind.

Come on Muto, don't be so uptight...it is Christmas you know..... :wacko: ........Is the reason that you criticize so much on here because you got picked on to much as a child???? As stated in a post or 2 ahead of this, the word official is used so that there are not a bunch of duplicate threads run on here.....ok? :D

Just be glad noone's christened you the official 'a-hole' of the huddle.

Not sure what to root for tonight except that V-Jax has a monster game.

I am in 1 Championship game this week and 3 other semi-finals.

I have CJ in 1 league and vs him in 1 league

I have Rivers in 1 league and vs him in 1 league

I have Gates in 1 league and playing vs him in 1 league (also on my bench in the other 2 leagues I have him)

I have Kaeding in 1 league and playing vs him in 2 leagues

I have V-Jax in 2 leagues and vs him in no leagues.

And if I want to start him I would have LT in 1 league.

I'm just hoping that Johnson is limited to about 20 points and V. Jax to about no more than 15.

I'm wishing you all a Merry Chris Johnson!!!

I am hoping for 120 yards rushing, 7 recpt for 70 yards and 0 TD's

This would be great for me as I have him in a PPR and play vs him in a TD heavy.

Also I have to root for Tenn to win the game even though I like the Chargers team better...it's all about week 17 and wanting SD to have to play.

This would be great for me as I have him in a PPR and play vs him in a TD heavy.

Also I have to root for Tenn to win the game even though I like the Chargers team better...it's all about week 17 and wanting SD to have to play.

I'd be okay with CJ having one big play and then Fisher running over to him to cuddle up with him, ala Vince Young last week, and then CJ was never seen again.

get out of leagues that use week 17 :wacko: