[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Chargers/Titans Thread

dope man

I could really use a nice long TD run by Chris Johnson. I'd also like to see Bo Scaife have a nice day here considering the Chargers aren't supposed to cover the TE too well.

I would like to see CJ get man handled the rest of the game and maybe fumble a couple of times...... :wacko:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks. And why can't NFL Network put the damn down/yardage on the screen with a little more frequency, instead of their freakin logo. I'd like to know what the down is and the yards to go rather than be reminded I'm watching the NFL Network.

The way San Diego is playing now, the Colts better be worried......they are looking pretty good :wacko:

Colts gotta worry more about not coming out flat aginst whoever they play after the bye. The earliest they have to worry about SD is the AFC Championship.

Well I was going up against VJax and C. Johnson tonight and even though CJ had a big night I was expecting a better total performance from them both, so I have a decent shot now. What a beaten the Chargers laid on the Titans.

Well I guess I can't complain too much about that last CJ TD since I still had LT who outscored CJ in my CFL league 13-10.

All and all a decent night.

Would have liked a TD from V-Jackson and maybe 1 of the Sproles TD's to LT but I will take what I can get.

I really need to get rid of these week 17 games even though I have been doing it this way for 20 years and for the last 10 years I have probably been saying the same thing...I need to get rid of the week 17 games yet here they are once again.

I hope in their new collective bargining agreement they agree to go to either a 17 or 18 game NFL season.

Not sure what to root for tonight except that V-Jax has a monster game.

I am in 1 Championship game this week and 3 other semi-finals.

I have CJ in 1 league and vs him in 1 league

I have Rivers in 1 league and vs him in 1 league

I have Gates in 1 league and playing vs him in 1 league (also on my bench in the other 2 leagues I have him)

I have Kaeding in 1 league and playing vs him in 2 leagues

I have V-Jax in 2 leagues and vs him in no leagues.

And if I want to start him I would have LT in 1 league.

This is why people get tired of you. Did I tell you about my 7 leagues? No? Probably because you don't care, right? I'm pretty easy going around here, but figure it out. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. :wacko:

This is why people get tired of you. Did I tell you about my 7 leagues? No? Probably because you don't care, right? I'm pretty easy going around here, but figure it out. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. :wacko:

I get the feeling your trying to tell me something ? Not sure what though.

Merry fn Christmas to you too!