[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Husband/Wife Shared Teams

Scooby's Hubby

Why are you dragging your wife's superior skills down to your level?

good one, good one...I figured as much lol. we work well together on draft day and usually like the same people. Unfortunately, in leagues we compete against each other in, then we end up drafting the mutual ones and our teams can suffer if we are near the same draft order.

Ive tried this twice in the past and the same out come both times.

we draft , season starts and she looses interest , we make the playoffs and its all about how the players that got us there is the ones she liked and the ones that lay an egg ,of course she says that i drafted. it's still fun though and some day may try it again ?? but for now i'm just flying solo

I use fantasy football as an outlet that I can get away from my wife for a little bit.... :D .....I don't get it.... :wacko:

That's what golf is for!

My wife started playing last season and in her first season finished 3rd in the regular season (10 team league), and exited the playoffs in the semi-final round. This year she finished 1st overall in the regular season and is in the league championship game today. What's even worse for me is that I've been doing this for over a decade, while she's in her second season. We play a double header league and I'm a combined 0-8 against her in two seasons, including not one but two first round playoff losses to her. She does more research on a weekly basis than 85% of the people I play with across 4 leagues.