[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So close yet so far away !

MustOfBeenDrunk

I'm truly feeling sick to stomach after today's games.

I went into today with a chance of winning 7 leagues ( if you count my 2 draft only leagues )

It now looks like I will go 0 - 7

The only two I have a chance at a very slim

in one i'm up 11pts with no players left and he has Austin Miles

in the other I'm down 42.2 and I have Miles & Roy Williams left ,, he has no one.

How can I have my best ever FF season ever ,, making it to the playoffs in all but one league and to the championship game in 7 of them and then have it all fall apart with like *^&$#$@$%^#^$&^$&^%*&&%*&^(*^(*

I went into today with a chance of winning 7 leagues ( if you count my 2 draft only leagues )

in the other I'm down 42.2 and I have Miles & Roy Williams left ,, he has no one.

How can I have my best ever FF season ever ,, making it to the playoffs in all but one league and to the championship game in 7 of them and then have it all fall apart with like *^&$#$@$%^#^$&^$&^%*&&%*&^(*^(*

Add on top of that the Vikings losing in their first game of the playoffs, and this will be a very much let down year for you...

that is brutal ... i think losing sucks so much more when its the title game obviously ...losing in title game ( with little or no chance to win ) in my main league and pretty sour right now

Add on top of that the Vikings losing in their first game of the playoffs, and this will be a very much let down year for you...

that one won't bother me anymore ,, once I learned that it didn't bother the Vikings when i had a bad day at work i stopped letting it bother me when they have a bad day.

FF has taken me from a fan of a team to a fan of players ,,, though I would prefer them to win versus another team ,, especially the Pack

FYI - 2-0 this season :wacko:

that one won't bother me anymore ,, once I learned that it didn't bother the Vikings when i had a bad day at work i stopped letting it bother me when they have a bad day.

FF has taken me from a fan of a team to a fan of players ,,, though I would prefer them to win versus another team ,, especially the Pack

FYI - 2-0 this season :wacko:

i learned long ago to seperate the two. Today was a perfect example. I really needed Arodg and Finley to do well, but they were THIS close twice to hit paydirt. That would have vitually guaranteed my league champioship. So i root for the Packers to do well, but I want my guys to do the scoring. So, it's like, no, don't hand it off! Then, it's like, ok, it's the Pack scoring, YES!!!!

I have to depend on your stinky ole Vikings to win me a championship. So here's to AP and Rice scoring 35 points and Harvin scoring 0...

Edited by The 13ers

Sorry to hear that man. I got knocked out of the championship in my 2 leagues but I'm pretty sure I'll win 3rd in one and I have an outside shot at 3rd in my other (3rd place still pays some in my leagues so it's not so bad). :wacko:

I feel your pain. I lost 148-145 in the title game of a WCFF league and even though I am winning my 3 local's right now I can predict pain for next week is I make it that far. I lose almost my entire starting line up in 1 of the leagues.

Note to self - I know you have played week 17 for 20 years ... but times have changed and it's time to end in week 16.

After I lose 2 or 3 week 17 finals this year I think I will understand I need to change it.