[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everything you need to know about LOST in 8 minutes 15 seconds...

Funny that you should mention this. I've been watching Lost on and off on Netflix streams for a while now. I'm up to the middle of Season 2 and I'm loving it. I'm going to Tivo the new season until I get caught up. Great show. :wacko:

Should be getting discs 4 and 5 of Season 5 today. I caught the first 8 or 9 episodes when it aired last year, then between moving and stuff missed an episode so stopped recording it. Catching up now to be ready for Season 6.

Then possibly do the same with heroes, though I will now have two full seasons to catch up on at a minimum.

Should be getting discs 4 and 5 of Season 5 today. I caught the first 8 or 9 episodes when it aired last year, then between moving and stuff missed an episode so stopped recording it. Catching up now to be ready for Season 6.

Then possibly do the same with heroes, though I will now have two full seasons to catch up on at a minimum.

Heroes became awful so don't kill yourself catching up.

one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen.

Lost may not be your thing, but there is no denying it is a well-made, well-acted and thought-thru production. Stupid it is not.

Lost is genius compared to 99% of tv shows

it can't compare to family guy.

one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen.

Lost may not be your thing, but there is no denying it is a well-made, well-acted and thought-thru production. Stupid it is not.

Lost is genius compared to 99% of tv shows

Agreed.....I've been hooked on it so far. (Up to Season 3 now)