[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why won't my CD-ROM read The Eagles?

Big F'n Dave

Well, first the CD probably killed itself when it found out it was going to have the gayest band ever burned to it for eternity. So, you need to check to see if there is a self-inflicted bullet-hole in the CD or perhaps an unusually large number of pills laying next to it. Also, most of these CDs are made in Japan so they may just decide to fly a plane into one of our aircraft carriers. See, if you can find USS Lexington emblazoned on the backside of the CD or any shrapnel.

Let me know and I'll continue to help.

Well, first the CD probably killed itself when it found out it was going to have the gayest band ever burned to it for eternity. So, you need to check to see if there is a self-inflicted bullet-hole in the CD or perhaps an unusually large number of pills laying next to it. Also, most of these CDs are made in Japan so they may just decide to fly a plane into one of our aircraft carriers. See, if you can find USS Lexington emblazoned on the backside of the CD or any shrapnel.

The Eagles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Van Halen>>>>>William Hung

Seems about 100% right...

Ripping some old CDs and for some reason, my CD-ROM keeps kicking Hotel California back at me. Everything else has worked fine.

W T F???

what program are you using?

I don't know. What are you wearing?

a parka and war combat boots. sexxxy

blah blah blah, etc.

How 'bout you guys piss off now? I think I got something working. :wacko:

Edited by Big F'n Dave

How 'bout you guys piss off now? I think I got something working. :wacko:

I'm yer wingman...she could have an ugly girlfriend with her. Hell, I don't care anymore and Grunge probably still has a shred of decency and honor left that I don't.

Sooooooooo, RWWB, does yer girlfriend like her some Hall & Oates?

I'm yer wingman...she could have an ugly girlfriend with her. Hell, I don't care anymore and Grunge probably still has a shred of decency and honor left that I don't.

Sooooooooo, RWWB, does yer girlfriend like her some Hall & Oates?

:wacko:

Gonna bake her a cake?

Well, she turned me down. Looks like Dave and I are driving home alone in the Trans Am with the t-tops out at 3 AM in the morning again.

If the CD plays in one player, but not another, buy some CD cleaner. My car wasn't playing the CD's my home player would and I cleaned that sucker and it's worked flawlessly ever since.