[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

67 year old whoops young punk

Brentastic

Vet or not

they both seam like d-bags.

I agree with you. I tire of vets instantly getting a Get Out Of Jail Free Card. So what, you served in the military for a few years...that doesn't give you the right to be a jerk the rest of your life.

Meh, I understand liking the story at first blush but the more details I've read the lamer this gets. So a 67 year old drug head told a 50 year old black guy to shine his shoes. Then he sits across from him and eggs him on until the old black guy eventually throws the weakest first punch of a fight I've personally ever seen. Eventually gets beat up by a guy much bigger than him. Maybe if the brother was 25 and started it, I'd still think it was a good story. Personally, I think they both need an ass whooping. Vet or not, telling a young black man (maybe one under 30 and in some kind of reasonable shape) that he should shine your shoes will get the vast majority of 67 year olds beat up. Maybe someone can straighten me out here if I've missed something (I have no audio at work) but I've read some transcripts on other sites and they both seam like d-bags.

+1

Meh, I understand liking the story at first blush but the more details I've read the lamer this gets. So a 67 year old drug head told a 50 year old black guy to shine his shoes. Then he sits across from him and eggs him on until the old black guy eventually throws the weakest first punch of a fight I've personally ever seen. Eventually gets beat up by a guy much bigger than him. Maybe if the brother was 25 and started it, I'd still think it was a good story. Personally, I think they both need an ass whooping. Vet or not, telling a young black man (maybe one under 30 and in some kind of reasonable shape) that he should shine your shoes will get the vast majority of 67 year olds beat up. Maybe someone can straighten me out here if I've missed something (I have no audio at work) but I've read some transcripts on other sites and they both seam like d-bags.

Yep. Finally saw this on facebook. Along with the same, knee-jerk, responses (the youth of today have no respect for their elders, blah, blah, glad someone finally stood up and fought back), then the actual true story, then the crickets. Wondered if that's how it went down here.

Seems to be the case.