[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New CBO numbers on the Stimulus Bill

bushwacked

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there's a conservative equivalent to this. I'll wait for someone to post it. :wacko:

I'm sure there is but since were talking about things Republicans were SUPPOSEDLY against there is one thing I do know Democrats were against: abolishing slavery.

Okay, let's hear the spin on this one now.

Edited by tosberg34

I forgot, can someone remind me exactly how many Great Depressions our 7 Trillion Dollar Iraqi welfare program staved off? How did that effect our economy again?

Foreign welfare gooood! Creating American jobs and saving our economy baaaaaad! :wacko:

Obama got The Goood Right

To bad he can't get the baaaaad right.

Why is everyone so committed to being associated with a certain political party? I'm gladly associated with neither and would declare myself a logician or a practicalian. The sooner people stop defining themselves as a given party, the sooner we can become a great country again. Let's start doing what makes sense, how about that for a change?

Why is everyone so committed to being associated with a certain political party? I'm gladly associated with neither and would declare myself a logician or a practicalian. The sooner people stop defining themselves as a given party, the sooner we can become a great country again. Let's start doing what makes sense, how about that for a change?

But Brent - they keep telling me I'm throwing my vote away by actually voting FOR someone rather than the lesser of two evils! I mean, we have to follow the herd and baaaaa when the talking heads and politicians tell us to, right?

He doesn't seem to focus on the DOW that much. I believe he has been predicting the S&P 500 to hit around 1300 sometime this year. Admittedly he doesn't talk about EWT all the time and seems to only use it as one tool. I wouldn't say he's a bull. Just more of a guy that says regardless of your fears, you need to ride the market as it is.

You know what, i was thinking about this a bit the other night and then it hit me. I may need to make a retraction here as i believe he was actually talking about GOLD hitting 1300 and not the S&P. Both have been around 1100 so I think that's where my wires got crossed. Also makes more sense given the immediate market instability.