[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock NFL Draft...

irish

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the Buccaneers if you don't mind.

Chargers

Another if only:

16 San Diego Chargers - Taz - RB, Knowshon Moreno, Georgia

I'll take the Rams if they are not taken. Had them last year.

I offer to serve as one of the Lions' brains trust.

:wacko:

I'd like to be apart of the Jets team

I'll help Opie with Denver or I could take another team to help fill this up if need be.

All of you have been added to the teams you want. I'll allow others to pick up a second team if we have issues filling this up. Thanks.

Give me the Ravens

I'm down with the 49'ers, anyone else want in??

Chief Dick and I will take the Chiefs.

You can go ahead and put us down for two OL, one DL and one LB with our first four picks. BPA each time up, please. TIA.

All placed with requested teams. Thanks for the generic overview of your picks, Muck. I look forward to see what you and CD actually end up with.

:wacko:

Sorry KP, still pissed at Al Davis and what he has made of his team...after the fiasco named Jamarcus Russell took the field last year, couldnt take it anymore.

Besides, I grew up and live in Maryland...only became a Raider fan when the Colts left in the early 80s. Took a while to warm up to the Ravens but finally can enjoy rooting for a team that can actually field a real team.

Edited by Return Of S&B

Sorry KP, still pissed at Al Davis and what he has made of his team...after the fiasco named Jamarcus Russell took the field last year, couldnt take it anymore.

Besides, I grew up and live in Maryland...only became a Raider fan when the Colts left in the early 80s. Took a while to warm up to the Ravens but finally can enjoy rooting for a team that can actually field a real team.

They showed me a lot last season, especially with Gradkowski under center. Philly, Cinncy, Pittsburgh... all great wins.

For that, they've bought a little more time with me.

But if we throw away another first round pick, and if Jamarcus wins the starting job going into the season, I'm as good as done.

They showed me a lot last season, especially with Gradkowski under center. Philly, Cinncy, Pittsburgh... all great wins.

For that, they've bought a little more time with me.

But if we throw away another first round pick, and if Jamarcus wins the starting job going into the season, I'm as good as done.

Fan or not, the league is better when the Raiders are competitive, because every league needs a team that goes against the grain and wins doing so...part of what attracted me to the Raiders in the first place.

Come on fellas, we started off on fire, now let's fill these spots.

Irish,

I'll take the Browns if no one else has them. I live in Cleveland so I'm in touch with what their needs are. (hint: EVERYTHING)

Thanks, I added you.

Jets squad por favor

You're already listed for the Jets. Thanks.

Irish I would start PMing last years owners with a link to last years draft to remind them.

Not a bad idear.

:wacko: I guess I will take the Saints. Anybody could really do this. BPA.

I put you down for the Saints. Thanks. Sure anyone can do it with a decent amount of knowledge but we'll get to see how you're going to do it for the Saints now.

Let me have Saints so I can draft a PK. fn Saints. :Colts fan:

OK actually I'll take the Colts.

You're in for the Colts.