[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Walgreens will accept no more medicaid

polksalet

I think we will see much more of this. One of my Dr.s will without a doubt drop Medicare patients if the new bill is passed. Please nobody take this political bomb throwing it is just the truth. The New England Journal also publish an article/survey that showed 60% of Doctors will either leave PRIMARY CARE and go into a specialty or leave the profession entirely...

I think we will see much more of this. One of my Dr.s will without a doubt drop Medicare patients if the new bill is passed. Please nobody take this political bomb throwing it is just the truth. The New England Journal also publish an article/survey that showed 60% of Doctors will either leave PRIMARY CARE and go into a specialty or leave the profession entirely...

Which, IMO, is exactly what the proponents of this system are looking for. They do something like this, break the system even more, then it's MORE FEDGOV TO THE RESCUE! I can hear the obamessiah now: "We tried to let the market handle this, some of the most brillian minds in public service worked on fixing this problem. This just shows that the issue is so complex and costs are so out of control, fedgov MUST step in and take this over. It's just too important....."

They break it, blame the party of no for not working with them, then go in for more "reform" and just take it over. Every one of those statists wants fedgov to take it all over, and they really don't hide the fact. :wacko:

Which, IMO, is exactly what the proponents of this system are looking for. They do something like this, break the system even more, then it's MORE FEDGOV TO THE RESCUE! I can hear the obamessiah now: "We tried to let the market handle this, some of the most brillian minds in public service worked on fixing this problem. This just shows that the issue is so complex and costs are so out of control, fedgov MUST step in and take this over. It's just too important....."

They break it, blame the party of no for not working with them, then go in for more "reform" and just take it over. Every one of those statists wants fedgov to take it all over, and they really don't hide the fact. :wacko:

Yup - just like the fiasco with the banks.

It's just eerie to read Shrugged these days.

Something needs to be done or more businesses will leave these government programs - not that I think they shouldn't.

Case in point - a friend of my wife's (wife manages a bank branch) called today to see if she could help get her check cashed. Wife has to check with the company accountant and her veep to see if this is ok. The guy that owns the HC company is waiting for $780k from MC and is having trouble making payroll as a result. MC is currently 90-120 days out on payables to this company. Add that problem to low reimbursement rates and there's little wonder why peopel will be walking away from their engineering, steel and copper health care jobs.

The New England Journal also publish an article/survey that showed 60% of Doctors will either leave PRIMARY CARE and go into a specialty or leave the profession entirely...

Replace them with foreign doctors. Change immigration law to make it easy and there you go - thousands of qualified doctors only too happy to make well north of $100k / year

Replace them with foreign doctors. Change immigration law to make it easy and there you go - thousands of qualified doctors only too happy to make well north of $100k / year

Sounds good except theirs only one problem, only the poor want to come into this Country, any foreign doctor willing

to come to this god forsaken country couldn't be any good.

Sounds good except theirs only one problem, only the poor want to come into this Country, any foreign doctor willing

to come to this god forsaken country couldn't be any good.

fwiw, i know many Indians that have come here and were very well off in their country (had servants etc) but they came here and basically started with nothing...but yes there are many that come here looking for a better life.

Yeah, right. You actually think the Democrats are going to let someone get away with making north of 100K a year? You're delusional.

fwiw, i know many Indians that have come here and were very well off in their country (had servants etc) but they came here and basically started with nothing...but yes there are many that come here looking for a better life.

Well, they can stay in their own country now as the better life will most likely be there, not here (if the Democrats have their way).