[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

here is an interesting legal question

polksalet

It reminds me of friends that get phone calls from people they don't want to get stuck in a conversation with, etc. Don't answer the phone you moran. It is there for your use, don't be a slave to it. :wacko:

+1,000,000. There is a woman in my wife's circle of friends, really a friend of a friend, who constantly causes drama and my wife decided she had had enough. She has stopped replying to texts and emails, and ignored her in Facebook. The problem is, other mutual friends constantly interact with drama queen in Facebook, so my wife still sees those comments. Every so often she'll get annoyed by something that was said and it will put her in a foul mood for a while. I tell her to maybe spend less time on Facebook, reading conversations with a person she has already concluded is not someone she wants to associate with. She says I don't understand. :D

It reminds me of friends that get phone calls from people they don't want to get stuck in a conversation with, etc. Don't answer the phone you moran. It is there for your use, don't be a slave to it. :D

:wacko: Now I know why I always get your voicemail. Bassturd.

It reminds me of friends that get phone calls from people they don't want to get stuck in a conversation with, etc. Don't answer the phone you moran. It is there for your use, don't be a slave to it. :wacko:

+ millions. Caller ID and Call Blocking are wonderful things.

Umm...:wacko:...call me. :D

I think I have it figured out. With your massive 6'5'' frame, it just takes a long time for your arm to go from your pocket or wherever you keep your phone to your ear, so by the time it does, it has already gone to voicemail.....