[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you most like to see in an airport?

Fatman

Bathroom stalls with walls that go all the way to the floor? :wacko:

Mumbai has a lot of money right? So how about this... have them develop a luggage tag that has some kind of unique gps transmitter or something like that so that they can confirm that your luggage has been loaded onto the correct plane... and for some reason if it has not, it can be located immediately.

Larry Craig would not be in favor of those.

I'm working on a consulting project for the new airport terminal in Mumbai specifically focused on the passenger experience. As either a domestic or international passenger, what would you most like to see in an airport? Just looking for ideas, no matter how out there...

strip club

X-Ray Scanner like in "Total Recall".

:wacko: NICE!

How about an airport with less "luxury" shops. Who buys a set of golf clubs and a $75 shirt in an airport!? How about a pizza shop where I can get a slice and a beer, that won't cost me an arm and a leg? Is that too much to ask for???

:wacko: NICE!

How about an airport with less "luxury" shops. Who buys a set of golf clubs and a $75 shirt in an airport!? How about a pizza shop where I can get a slice and a beer, that won't cost me an arm and a leg? Is that too much to ask for???

Love the idea...but based on what they charge per square foot for retail space in a place where thousands of people pass by every single day fo the year....I doubt they can make it work at $2 per slice.