[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comparing Blackberrys

Brentastic

So I'm going to upgrade my original Curve - and apparently, at least by cost, the Tour is a better phone. However, it has the track ball which seems to always have problems whereas the new Curve has a track pad.

Any huddlers have experience with these two and able to offer which I should get?

Based on a thread i started a few weeks ago, if you can hold out another 4-6 weeks, wait for the Tour2, which I believe is actually coming out under the Bold name (I believe the model number is 9650). It has the trackpad and all of the features of the Tour. It is supposed to be out sometime in mid-May or early June.

Based on a thread i started a few weeks ago, if you can hold out another 4-6 weeks, wait for the Tour2, which I believe is actually coming out under the Bold name (I believe the model number is 9650). It has the trackpad and all of the features of the Tour. It is supposed to be out sometime in mid-May or early June.

+1, I'd wait

My wife called Verizon and they said there might be a new Tour at the end of the year - and they weren't even sure if it would have the track pad.

Isn't that the one that is already available on T-Mobile since November? :wacko:

Possibly. I read one article that said it did come out on Verizon in February, but they pulled it rathe quickly after discovering some quirk in the way it interacted with the Verizon network, something along those lines, so it got pushed back a few months.