[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am stupid

alexgaddis

I got a newer laptop this year and it has a plug in spot for my camera's memory card. So I taped some short movies (15 seconds) of my kids to send to the grandparents but the size of the file is too big to send through email...I have no freakin idea how to make the file size smaller...is there something I can download to assist me??

The software that came with the camera is long gone... :wacko:

I got a newer laptop this year and it has a plug in spot for my camera's memory card. So I taped some short movies (15 seconds) of my kids to send to the grandparents but the size of the file is too big to send through email...I have no freakin idea how to make the file size smaller...is there something I can download to assist me??

The software that came with the camera is long gone... :wacko:

i have a flip digital video camera and i upload all our movies to youtube. if you're worried about pedophiles spanking it to your kids, you can make the videos private, viewable by up to 25 people. i just email the link to the grandparents, works great.

Just a different idea that I haven't seen yet. Just mail them the SD card and get a second one? :wacko: I've done that with flash drives and large amount of pics. We just lone them out to some of my relatives and then they fill it up with pics of them and their kids and give it back later. Works pretty slick, but the ideas mentioned above work as well. You could also send them in smaller groups or individual sizes. I think gmail (which is free) allows you to send 10MB per email.