[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles(the band) fans

SLAYER

concert June 24th. Recieve 50% off remaining tickets by going to Cardinal(BB) web site and entering the word Eagles in the discount code.

Just an FYI for those interested. Only good for this weekend.

Edited by SLAYER

Saw them in '74

Saw them in the mid 70's. I got some great pics. I got this one pic that the best way I can describe it as a bubble appeared in the pic. It must have been a reflection or something but its pretty cool looking. Also had taken some good pics of Fleetwood Mac and Jimmy Buffett. Buffett opened for either the Eagles or Mac, don't remember which.

The Eagles have always been one of my favorite bands.

Man, they are really really pushing this concert bigtime around here, St. Louis/Metro area. Must be sucking on the ticket sales for sure. You can't listen to the radio without hearing an Eagles concert tickets still available commercial. I very well may grab some of these 50 percent off tickets for me and the gal, its her birthday. Although I don't know if I can really stomach the Dixie Chicks though.

I really don't like the Eagles. At all.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than listen to Hotel California.

You could do that but it wouldn't stop someone from making you listen to them. Perhaps you should bust your eardrums instead. :wacko:

I really don't like the Eagles. At all.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than listen to Hotel California.

Can I watch, that would be an interesting sight.