[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watch out internet trolls, Ohio may come after you.

evil_gop_liars

okay... I only just skimmed the article, so I might have missed it - but did the company sell him a defective engine block?

If so, than it would see that he is well in his right to spread the word.

I have actually threatened to do the same thing when dealing with companies that would not take care of a defective product, because at the end of the say, what other recourse do you have?

okay... I only just skimmed the article, so I might have missed it - but did the company sell him a defective engine block?

If so, than it would see that he is well in his right to spread the word.

I have actually threatened to do the same thing when dealing with companies that would not take care of a defective product, because at the end of the say, what other recourse do you have?

It seems he is going above and beyond.

“Roberts’s Internet commentary reveals a blatant intent to harm [Kauffman’s] reputation,” Justice Paul Pfeifer wrote for the majority. For example, Roberts wrote in October 2006: “[w]hat I loose [sic] in dollars I will make up in entertainment at their expence [sic].” He later added, “[T]his is not to get a resolution. I have a much bigger and dastardly plan than that and this is a good place to start.”

It seems he is going above and beyond.

I don't know if I see that. If I buy a $1,000 item from a company - and it is defective and they are unwilling to make things right - and I am forced to eat the costs for their lack of professionalism and inability to stand behind their products (which I amount to stealing) - I would definately go out of my way to share that experience with anybody that I can, to assure that there are consiquences.

I'd want them to feel financial stress like they made me feel. The difference here is - they caused the financial stress to themselves where as I did not cause the financial stress to myself.

This whole thing is completely retarded and ridiculous, but that's our legal system all over. I wonder if this'll catch on? I can't wait for someone on a web site to go "Microsoft sucks" and MS sues em. Nice precedent. :wacko:

PS if this company is so frail that one (out of state) customer's comments on a web site or two, including comments about a "dastardly plan".....ooooooh (did anyone else picture Snydley Whiplash twirling his mustache here?) is going to damage their business to any noticeable degree, they have much, much bigger problems to be worrying about. I suspect their legal fees for this will do a lot more damage to their budget than this guy could by ranting about them. lol @ them.

This whole thing is completely retarded and ridiculous, but that's our legal system all over. I wonder if this'll catch on? I can't wait for someone on a web site to go "Microsoft sucks" and MS sues em. Nice precedent. :wacko:

PS if this company is so frail that one (out of state) customer's comments on a web site or two, including comments about a "dastardly plan".....ooooooh (did anyone else picture Snydley Whiplash twirling his mustache here?) is going to damage their business to any noticeable degree, they have much, much bigger problems to be worrying about. I suspect their legal fees for this will do a lot more damage to their budget than this guy could by ranting about them. lol @ them.

BeeR you should read up on beef companies. This thing has already been going on . . .

http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/21/oprah.beef/