[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore may be in more trouble than just lying about global warming.

Perchoutofwater

Um . . . was Gore charged with a crime here? Cause cheating on someone might be different that accusations of sexual assault.

And BTW, who really gives a fruck about Edwards being a scumbag in personal life? How many times do we have to go over this with politicans? Clinotn, Sanford, Graig, edwards, etc . . . ::wacko:

I was merely stating that at times the Enquirer does break true stories.

I got your temperature increase right here, Babe!

Mr. Gore, are you sure the only way I'll save the planet is by reaching around in your pocket for carbon credits? I'm feeling kinda uncomfortable about this.

Mr. Gore, are you sure the only way I'll save the planet is by reaching around in your pocket for carbon credits? I'm feeling kinda uncomfortable about this.

Stop squirming Tim, I'm just trying to plug up your CO2 hole.

From the link

Portland police say they investigated allegations that former Vice President Al Gore had "unwanted sexual contact" with a massage therapist during an October 2006 visit, but they found insufficient evidence to support the woman's claims.

link

By definition, couldn't any sexual contact from Al Gore be classified as unwanted?

Edited by MikesVikes

From the link

Portland police say they investigated allegations that former Vice President Al Gore had "unwanted sexual contact" with a massage therapist during an October 2006 visit, but they found insufficient evidence to support the woman's claims.

link

By definition, couldn't any sexual contact from Al Gore be classified as unwanted?

:wacko:

Pretty sure they broke the John Edwards thing also... and we all know how that one turned out to be about as false as they come. :wacko:

I believe they also broke the Monica Lewinsky as well as the Gary Hart affair. So this nonsense about the National Enquirer being joke when it comes to exposing affairs is ridiculous. When it comes to nailing people for them they've been spot on.

I was especially impressed when they broke the affair between BP and Bigfoot. :tup:

Edited by tosberg34

I believe they also broke the Monica Lewinsky as well as the Gary Hart affair. So this nonsense about the National Enquirer being joke when it comes to exposing affairs is ridiculous. When it comes to nailing people for them they've been spot on.

I was especially impressed when they broke the affair between BP and Bigfoot. :wacko:

It is pretty damn sad when the Enquirer has more journalistic integrity and investigative prowess than the Washington Post. Surprised Murdoch or one of the other media warlords haven't bought that rag and set them straight.

Edited by rattsass

Still waiting for those criminal charges . . .:wacko: maybe before the statute of limitations runs out :tup: Flat out not a story . . . .

Nothing to see here. Just another happy article, Lord Opie.

Here is a

to take your mind off of the vileness that preceded this...