[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Translation Software

Perchoutofwater

Does anyone know of software that will translate an Word document that is written in English into Spanish? So many of the workers on job sites these days can not read English. It makes it take much longer to work of a punch list when they are constantly having to go to my superintendent and have him read it to them, because they can not read our language.

Does anyone know of software that will translate an Word document that is written in English into Spanish? So many of the workers on job sites these days can not read English. It makes it take much longer to work of a punch list when they are constantly having to go to my superintendent and have him read it to them, because they can not read our language.

I believe it was AVG or Google that has a function that will do this for you. BRB

This site does it.

A word of warning, the translations are not always clear, though they are often hilarious. It is extremely difficult for software to accurately translate sentence structure and word connotation. Usually you can get the general gist though.

This site does it.

A word of warning, the translations are not always clear, though they are often hilarious. It is extremely difficult for software to accurately translate sentence structure and word connotation. Usually you can get the general gist though.

Thanks, but I'm really looking for something that will translate an entire 30 to 40 page document without having to cut and past a certain number of lines.

[ quote name = ' matt770 ' date = '6 / 24 / 10 19:28 'post = '3167892 ']

[url = " http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ "Bu site [/ url ]] yapar .

genellikle komik olsa uyarı bir söz , çeviriler her zaman açık değildir. Bu son derece yazılım için zor doğru cümle yapısı ve kelime çağrışım tercüme etmektir. Genellikle rağmen genel özü alabilirsiniz.

[/ Quote]

genellikle komik olsa uyarı bir söz , çeviriler her zaman açık değildir. Bu son derece yazılım için zor doğru cümle yapısı ve kelime çağrışım tercüme etmektir. Genellikle rağmen genel özü alabilirsiniz.

[ quote name = ' matt770 ' date = '6 / 24 / 10 19:28 'post = '3167892 ']

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ "Bu site [/ url ]] yapar .

[/ Quote]

If you have the google tool bar, you can highlight the stuff in your post here and click translate into what language you want... The above is Turkish.

The other option, that I used once for our health insurance letter and employye handbook, was that I took what I wanted translated to the Mexican-American Association hese in ATL, they translated 20 pages for about 10 dollars a page.

Here is some text in English, translated into German, back into English, back into German, then back into English. Just because it's fun.

You are so beautiful. I want to have hot, slow, sloppy sex with you. I want to insert my huge meat stick into your trembling love mound. Your breasts are so soft and supple, your nipples firm like pencil erasers. I have fifty dollars.

Sie sind so schön. Ich möchte heißes, langsames, nachlässiges Geschlecht mit Ihnen haben. Ich möchte meinen sehr großen Fleischstock in Ihren zitternden Liebesdamm einsetzen. Ihre Brüste sind so weich und supple, machen Ihre Nippel wie Bleistiftradiergummis fest. Ich habe fünfzig Dollar.

They are so beautiful. I would like to have hot, slow, careless sex with you. I would like to mean very large meat stick into your trembling dear dam to begin. Their breasts are as soft and supple, fasten your nipples as pencil erasers. I have fifty dollar.

Sie sind so schön. Ich möchte heißes, langsames, unvorsichtiges Geschlecht mit Ihnen haben. Ich möchte sehr großen Fleischstock in Ihre zitternde liebe Verdammung bedeuten, um anzufangen. Ihre Brüste sind, wie weich und supple, Ihre Nippel als Bleistiftradiergummis befestigen Sie. Ich habe fünfzig Dollar.

They are so beautiful. I would like to have hot, slow, imprudent sex with you. I would like to mean very large meat stick into your trembling dear condemnation, in order to begin. Their breasts are, as soft and supple, your nipples as pencil erasers fasten you. I have fifty dollar.

The other option, that I used once for our health insurance letter and employye handbook, was that I took what I wanted translated to the Mexican-American Association hese in ATL, they translated 20 pages for about 10 dollars a page.

And you got ripped off.

Here is some text in English, translated into German, back into English, back into German, then back into English. Just because it's fun.

That almost brought a tear to my eye it was so beautiful and romantic.

Matt770's love letters are very tempting, but trust me on this...he will leave you cold the next morning. :madandsad:

Sorry about the ceiling fan. You said imprudent in German and I thought you meant careless.