[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NOT to say to your pregnant wife.

Chief Dick

I get the request for the so-called "husband stitch" all the time.

Does that actually exist? I seriously have no need so I'm really not bringing this up for personal. I guess I just figured if such a thing existed, I would have heard several jokes about it over the years. I mean, even reading this thread I already have a dozen in the back of my head that I'm going to unload on my friends the next time I see them. That's why it seems so weird that I don't remember hearing about this before.

Does that actually exist? I seriously have no need so I'm really not bringing this up for personal. I guess I just figured if such a thing existed, I would have heard several jokes about it over the years. I mean, even reading this thread I already have a dozen in the back of my head that I'm going to unload on my friends the next time I see them. That's why it seems so weird that I don't remember hearing about this before.

:wacko:

Well we could roll out all the old fat jokes like "I've seen more chins in a chinese laundymat" etc...

Or how about just "no, that dress doesn't make your butt look big. Your being pregnant has made it enormous and it has nothing to do with your clothes. Get over it, shut up, and make me a sandwich."

Course make sure your will is up to date first.

Edited by BeeR

Does that actually exist? it seems so weird that I don't remember hearing about this before.

There is no "husband stitch" per se. Surgery CAN be done on the vagina to repair a prolapse problem after vaginal birth, but the procedure involves extensive suturing and should only be done if the patient has prolapse symptoms.

There is no "husband stitch" per se. Surgery CAN be done on the vagina to repair a prolapse problem after vaginal birth, but the procedure involves extensive suturing and should only be done if the patient has prolapse symptoms.

Is there anything that can be done to get Skippy's rectum back to it's normal size?

Is there anything that can be done to get Skippy's rectum back to it's normal size?

Time heals all wounds, the bigger question is, how long will it take Obama to send in emergency crews to clean up the bathroom spill?

Time heals all wounds, the bigger question is, how long will it take Obama to send in emergency crews to clean up the bathroom spill?

not to mention the 6 month moratorium on all craps of that size.

:tup:

:lol: I guess my morbid curiosity got the best of me. :wacko: That's the darn problem with message boards. I figured I could either over-explain or just lob a softball out there and wait for someone to swing. :tup: