[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biden Speechless...

tosberg34

Here in Milwaukee and was helping out at Kopps when....

The truth about what America really wants comes out by Joe Middle Class.

This kind of offsets that idiotic comment yesterday made by Milwaukee County Board Supervisor Peggy West about Arizona not being a border state with Mexico (like Texas).

Wow, if I had only heard that exchange rather than seen it, I would have thought those comments were made by some kind of pompous douchebag. But then I, just like that manager, and every other person in this country that can't support our governments spending habits any more, am just a smart-ass.

Edited by rattsass

Come on. Let's keep the Biden clips to his real gaffes, not this lame attempt at controversy.

I was actually trying to emphasize the fact that he walked away when a tax paying citizen asked about lowering taxes. Don't want to listen to the people you claim to fight for?

I bet that manager gets an IRS audit this year.

And I could care less that he said "smart-ass".

Edited by tosberg34

I was actually trying to emphasize the fact that he walked away when a tax paying citizen asked about lowering taxes. Don't want to listen to the people you claim to fight for?

I bet that manager gets an IRS audit this year.

And I could care less that he said "smart-ass".

Oooooooh. I'm all in an uproar.

Can't I just get some f'n icecream around here! Oh yea I'm in Wisconsin, it's custard, whatever that is. Yea, I'm sure that the dude that wants his taxes lowered is a Republican hoping for some lower capital gains tax. :wacko:

I'll admit that Biden looked like some drunken Sconny trying to find the kitchen to get something to eat. But it's probably just some mirror imaging on the part of Biden to try to fit in.

Edited by MikesVikes

I agree, this is not really that big a deal. Especially if you have accepted the fact that WE work for them instead of the other way around. Which is obviously a rampant disease here in the tailgate. :wacko:

Biden's political career is now over. Thanks Tosberg for sharing this great story. The Kopps employee is probably in a small group of citizens who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Those guys didn't catch a break.

Lower taxes

Why do people hate others who make a lot of money? I do not make over 200,000 but I know a lot of people I have worked with that do. These people are incredibly hard workers and in almost all situations sacrifice a lot of things for that amount of money - they travel a ton and miss time with families.

They are college educated people who for the most pard have put in a ton of effort to be in the position they are.

Biden's political career is now over. Thanks Tosberg for sharing this great story. The Kopps employee is probably in a small group of citizens who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Those guys didn't catch a break.

Lower taxes

Thank God the Dems kicked the budget down the road - at least they can still cling to this illusion for a few more months until the bill for all their spending comes due. :wacko:

Why do people hate others who make a lot of money? I do not make over 200,000 but I know a lot of people I have worked with that do. These people are incredibly hard workers and in almost all situations sacrifice a lot of things for that amount of money - they travel a ton and miss time with families.

They are college educated people who for the most pard have put in a ton of effort to be in the position they are.

Could be because of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron

Thank God the Dems kicked the budget down the road - at least they can still cling to this illusion for a few more months until the bill for all their spending comes due. :wacko:

Let me know when their spending equals the cost of the Iraq War.

Let me know when their spending equals the cost of the Iraq War.

Here is an interesting fact. I WAS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WAS VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED TO WAR IN IRAQ.

For taking that stand I took, I faced hatred from my fellow employees at the time. I was a lone voice in the wilderness. Nobody wanted to listen to my "foolishness." I was labeled unpatriotic, and most thought I was simply insane. Sound familiar?

So you can go on saying that two, or three, or a hundred wrongs make a right. Whatever makes you feel better. But don't lump me in with the gullible guppies that bought Bush n Cheneys BS war hook line and sinker.

I assume you were bravely speaking out against involvement in Iraq like I was since you feel this way now. Right?

Apparently your tax burden isn't enough then. Don't worry, the Dems got plans for that.

You realize that in that clip Biden was doing about the most he can do as VPOTUS, right?

Would it make you happy if he threw some wet noodles at the legislature?

You realize that in that clip Biden was doing about the most he can do as VPOTUS, right?

Would it make you happy if he threw some wet noodles at the legislature?

Serving custard is the most he can do as VPOTUS? :tup: :

If you think that I thought the VPOTUS could actually do anything about it then you've clearly missed the point of the post. I can only lead you to water - I can' make you drink it.

I wish you better luck on other posts you may make. :wacko:

Edited by tosberg34

Why do people like you ignore the fact that taxes have been cut for most people while you still maintain they have gone up?

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but it might have something to do with the fact that the last two administrations have spent so much that we will probably never be able to pay it back... and while taxes may not have gone up YET, everyone knows its coming, and coming soon. Just waiting for that other shoe to drop.

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but it might have something to do with the fact that the last two administrations have spent so much that we will probably never be able to pay it back... and while taxes may not have gone up YET, everyone knows its coming, and coming soon. Just waiting for that other shoe to drop.

It seems with each change of administration between the two parties they are increasing spending but neither side is willing to raise taxes in fear of being called the party that last raised taxes. It's pretty childish.

It seems with each change of administration between the two parties they are increasing spending but neither side is willing to raise taxes in fear of being called the party that last raised taxes. It's pretty childish.

Yeah, 2011 will be a VERY interesting year. The Dems didn't want to raise taxes before the upcoming mid-terms, and it's possible that the GOP takes back control of the House, and possibly the Senate (you never know). So then what happens? The GOP will be reluctant to raise taxes too, which will allow the Dems to scream about how we need to be responsible in bringing down the deficit. It's predictable, but it's still not going to be pretty.