[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheeseburger Doritos

DMD

Yep, we just went through a bag. My oldest son said: "I think they must have dried out chesseburgers and then crushed them up to get the flavor". :wacko:

I thought they were disgusting. :wacko:

+1

Whatever they did to simulate the ketchup flavor was wrong.

I first read this as you substituting Doritos in place of Cheez-its in the cheeseburger.

:tup: Nacho Cheese doritos make an excellent condiment on virtually any sandwich.

a year ago, Doritos was rolling with the 'mystery flavor'

So I bought a bad. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought that perhaps it would be a yet unused flavor that I'd have to identify.

Nope. It was lime. Heck of a marketing stratagy to repackage your worst flavor as a 'mystery flavor' - cause that trash isn't being purchased any other way

DMD, shame on you! This belongs in Food and Beverage!

Wait a minute. with the amount of chemicals in Doritos no matter the flavor, they really aren't food anyway. Go ahead and leave it here.

I wasn't saying it was a good thing, just that I thought they really tasted like a cheeseburger. You could make chips that taste exactly like chocolate ice cream but that doesn't mean you should. Have to think Doritos may need to do some drug testing in their R&D department because no one constantly comes up with new tastes like Doritos. It's like no one ever checks on what they are doing until it hits the shelves.