[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Az

billay

McCain to Oppose Kagan

The real reason I'm posting this is because of the first comment.

Not one of us former John McCain supporters really thought at this point that this senator had the courage to oppose the mainstream Republican game-plan, regarding Supreme Court nominees or anything else.

There is nothing sadder than a former hero, turned coward for fear of losing his invite to party with the powerful.

Truth is, if McCain loses the upcoming election, he will have nothing left. No power. No influence. And certainly no pride.

He sold his soul to the likes of Sarah Palin in 2008, and following her around like a puppy dog in 2010 won't buy it back.

He is the sad shadow of a once great man.

And real Republicans know it all too well..

:wacko:

We're here for you buddy.

Bah. You guys nominated Bork and that's enough on it's own to make any criticism of Obama's picks null and void.

I love the yeah, but they did it too mentality that so many supposedly principled liberals have gotten recently.

Plenty of liberal institutions of higher learning have butted heads with military recruiters as a means of protesting military action over the last 50 years. What's so different about this one?

As someone who thinks college is a waste of money, you would have found one reason or another to object to her nomination.

Bah. You guys nominated Bork and that's enough on it's own to make any criticism of Obama's picks null and void.

Well he did - well he did it - I am 5 years old.

Hope and change baby - you bought the hype and now you (and we) have to live with the crap.

Plenty of liberal institutions of higher learning have butted heads with military recruiters as a means of protesting military action over the last 50 years. What's so different about this one?

As someone who thinks college is a waste of money, you would have found one reason or another to object to her nomination.

How many of the people that instituted that policy have been nominated for the SCOTUS?

BTW, I've never said college is a waste of money for everyone. I do find it to be a waste for a lot of people, but for some careers it is very important.

Edited by Perchoutofwater