[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cliff Lee: Texas Ranger

piratesownninjas

And I am starting to get annoyed with this. Colin Cowherd was talking about Lee a few weeks back and how he shows up agains tthe yankees and pitches as if he doesn't care when it's a sad sack team like the O's... At first I thought he was just talking to talk, but I don't know what's going on with Lee at this point... Is he already counting the money he'll get from being a yank next year? I don't know, but he just hasn't looked right.

and I really don't think he will be a Yankee next year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JD, Greenberg and Ryan had nothing to do with that. Completely different regime, and very few from that time are still around.

Dont friggin defuse my baseless post with facts :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Because they have a track record of not signing the Cliff Lee's of the world...

I'll be you a "told ya so" that he is a yankee. You get the field.

OK sounds good.

Edited by SLAYER

• 3 weeks later...
Your gut's got chight for brains.

Feels so good to be so wrong ... but then that would mean I am wrong about game 2? I don't think so. CJ is going to throw a great game. Lefty Lefty here we go...

And my gut is full of fajita de lomo ... fyi.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

We need all the arms we can get and he qualified as the best available. Let's keep him ready for the playoffs where he will have doubters to disprove. Texas will have to win with the bats, anyway.

No Cliff Lee for awhile, time for the bats ... thanks Cliff for getting us here. :wacko: Now for our other lefty, CJ, your the man.