[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Global warming? Maybe a little.

Big F'n Dave

Mon

107 / 88

Tue

107 / 89

Wed

104 / 88

Thu

106 / 87

Fri

107 / 86

Sat

109 / 87

But it's a dry heat. I remember getting off the plane from Vegas after a week of 105+ and into Virginny's 95 degree and 95% humidity and nearly dropping. I remember one day the Vegas weatherman was complaining of 20% humidity.

Our record in June for all time was like 2 degrees over any other recorded June in history. Not just a little bit. :wacko:

But yeah, we're all gonna die.

Edited by TimC

But it's a dry heat. I remember getting off the plane from Vegas after a week of 105+ and into Virginny's 95 degree and 95% humidity and nearly dropping. I remember one day the Vegas weatherman was complaining of 20% humidity.

Our record in June for all time was like 2 degrees over any other recorded June in history. Not just a little bit. :wacko:

But yeah, we're all gonna die.

The first time I came to Phoenix to see if I wanted to move here I got off the plane and it was 121 degrees at the airport. Dry heat or no, that was friggin' hot.

The first time I came to Phoenix to see if I wanted to move here I got off the plane and it was 121 degrees at the airport. Dry heat or no, that was friggin' hot.

Phoenix (hot enough to boil a baboon's ass) vs Minnesota (cold enough to freeze dogs to lampposts).

No contest.

Phoenix (hot enough to boil a baboon's ass) vs Minnesota (cold enough to freeze dogs to lampposts).

No contest.

You live in/near Minneapolis. That's not cold. The sticks where I came from way up north by the Canadian border, now that was cold. Gotta love the 60-70 below with the wind chill.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I'll take the dry 107 I left in northern Cal over the somewhat humid 98 here in Dallas.

I'll take the 62 in Anchorage last week over both of them. :tup:

I'll take the 75 degree heat and sun by the ocean with the option to go over the mountain pass to 95 degrees and Lake Chelan over all the above. :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

how Seattle from about Oct- July? not so much.........

Yes, you bring this up all the time but apparently were never aware EA Washington has 300+ days of sun a year and is a mere 2 hours away. And besides that you have to live in Arizona. I'll stay up here anytime except maybe a few weeks here and there late winter and early spring. Have fun working out at the gym and hanging inside with the AC on. Can't promise I'll be thinking of you when I'm up in the North Cascades hiking, jet-skiing on Lake Chelan, or on the slopes this winter. This country tends to Josh Gordon out the pusslies.:wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

Yes, you bring this up all the time but apparently were never aware EA Washington has 300+ days of sun a year and is a mere 2 hours away. And besides that you have to live in Arizona. I'll stay up here anytime except maybe a few weeks here and there late winter and early spring. Have fun working out at the gym and hanging inside with the AC on. Can't promise I'll be thinking of you when I'm up in the North Cascades hiking, jet-skiing on Lake Chelan, or on the slopes this winter. This country tends to Josh Gordon out the pusslies.:wacko:

all good bw- I love the NW - it is home and always will be- dat being said I am not moving back anytime soon. Have to live here?? haha, negative

Seattle has many things going for it - but weather is not one of them. You can have your 300+ days of cloud cover, fat chicks and traffic jams. EW blows....except for maybe Chelan no reason to venture east to hang with all those rednecks

inside? naw, I will be at pool parties all weekend hanging with hot chicas in bikinis slamming cocktails all day

EW blows....

You're perspective and priorities are different than mine....the eastern part of the rain shadow from the Okanagon NF, Pasayten Wilderness, Lake Chelan, Enchantment mountain range, Leavenworth/Wenatchee area some of the coolest and most picturesque parts of this country.

You're perspective and priorities are different than mine....the eastern part of the rain shadow from the Okanagon NF, Pasayten Wilderness, Lake Chelan, Enchantment mountain range, Leavenworth/Wenatchee area some of the coolest and most picturesque parts of this country.

This would be coming from a person who has obviously never experienced the glory and majesty of the South GA swampland. :wacko:

Seattle has many things going for it - but weather is not one of them. You can have your 300+ days of cloud cover, fat chicks and traffic jams. EW blows....except for maybe Chelan no reason to venture east to hang with all those rednecks

You forgot the two most crappiest things...the hippies and the pot smokers. Wait, that just counts as one. How about the freeloaders? Wait, that's still all one in the same. People that smell really bad....dangit, I'll think of another separate crappy thing about Washington State in a few.