[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biatchin' Camaro for sale

TimC

If it was a late 70's Trans Am with a Screamin' Chicken on the hood....maybe.

http://york.craigslist.org/cto/1850372682.html

So something is missing in your life? You already have your 3 wolf moon shirt, zubaz pants, topped off with a mullet. But you are still incomplete. What you need is a BITCHIN' CAMARO! Why not get a fully mobile car that matches your home? No cinder blocks needed for this baby! It's bitchin' green, 3.4L, V6 (Better on gas, cause you can't afford premium), automatic cause you need one hand to drive, and the other to hold the beer. But wait! It's got a cup holder to put your extra beer in too for while you're going 100 down the highway, you'll have a spare! Born in 1995. 142,000 miles, this tank has been to Hell and back. Really, I did a burnout on Satan's lawn. The flames from the depths of Hell chipped off some of the paint. And you don't even have to drive this bitch up from the Bahamas, we did that for you! One time when driving through a vortex on Saturn, the ceiling cloth diaper dirt on the passenger side fell down, but don't worry! I tacked it back up! Warning: push pins may fall on passenger. All the pressure from driving through Atlantis caused the temperature controls to stop working. But you're a man, and can handle the raw elements! No dents, no rust, tranny shifts great, engine runs strong with the channeled spirits of arctic wolves. It has dual exhaust pipes and is very loud, like a wolf demon. Regular 3,000 mile oil changes, and within the past year new tires, new spark plugs, transmission flush, new head gasket, new intake manifold. 3/11 inspection. Also, the low oil light intermittently comes on, however it is NOT leaking oil, the sensor is just broken. Oil gauge is fine. However, power steering fluid is a different story. Very reliable and badass!

If it was a late 70's Trans Am with a Screamin' Chicken on the hood....maybe.

http://york.craigslist.org/cto/1850372682.html

So something is missing in your life? You already have your 3 wolf moon shirt, zubaz pants, topped off with a mullet. But you are still incomplete. What you need is a BITCHIN' CAMARO! Why not get a fully mobile car that matches your home? No cinder blocks needed for this baby! It's bitchin' green, 3.4L, V6 (Better on gas, cause you can't afford premium), automatic cause you need one hand to drive, and the other to hold the beer. But wait! It's got a cup holder to put your extra beer in too for while you're going 100 down the highway, you'll have a spare! Born in 1995. 142,000 miles, this tank has been to Hell and back. Really, I did a burnout on Satan's lawn. The flames from the depths of Hell chipped off some of the paint. And you don't even have to drive this bitch up from the Bahamas, we did that for you! One time when driving through a vortex on Saturn, the ceiling cloth diaper dirt on the passenger side fell down, but don't worry! I tacked it back up! Warning: push pins may fall on passenger. All the pressure from driving through Atlantis caused the temperature controls to stop working. But you're a man, and can handle the raw elements! No dents, no rust, tranny shifts great, engine runs strong with the channeled spirits of arctic wolves. It has dual exhaust pipes and is very loud, like a wolf demon. Regular 3,000 mile oil changes, and within the past year new tires, new spark plugs, transmission flush, new head gasket, new intake manifold. 3/11 inspection. Also, the low oil light intermittently comes on, however it is NOT leaking oil, the sensor is just broken. Oil gauge is fine. However, power steering fluid is a different story. Very reliable and badass!

:tup:

:lol:

I miss my mullet. And I have owned three cameros early in my life.

:wacko:

Most people learn their lesson after the 1st one... :tup:

what he said. :lol:

I owned a 68 Z28 that to this day was my favorite car. I am still pissed that I sold it. I owned a 73 that I was not real crazy about but I fixed it all up and turned a pretty nice buck on. My 78 Z28 fits the "Biatchin Camaro" advertisement here. It was a nice car and ran like hell but I had already grown out of my camero faze at that point in my life. I think I was about 25 then.

I still didn't let go of my biatchin mullet until I was at least in my early thirty's.