[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just drafted hows my team? non ppr

lars12

qb:romo

rb: chris johnson

rb: jamall charles

wr: miles austin

wr: marques colston

wr:steve smit (car)

w/r: lesean mccoy

te: celek

bench: welker, vjax, mike wallace, donald brown, jerome harrison, ben tate, montario hardesty, edelman

qb:romo

rb: chris johnson

rb: jamall charles

wr: miles austin

wr: marques colston

wr:steve smit (car)

w/r: lesean mccoy

te: celek

bench: welker, vjax, mike wallace, donald brown, jerome harrison, ben tate, montario hardesty, edelman

Could be worse but not very good. Charles and Jones will split most of their carries and their offense is garbo. Austin, Romo, and Johnson are really good. But if the cowboys get the passing game shutdown one week you're going to lose that week. Celek depends on kolb and if they're still a running team. Tate is a sleeper though I like him.

Could be worse but not very good. Charles and Jones will split most of their carries and their offense is garbo. Austin, Romo, and Johnson are really good. But if the cowboys get the passing game shutdown one week you're going to lose that week. Celek depends on kolb and if they're still a running team. Tate is a sleeper though I like him.

I hate rmt posts ,but I also hate bad advice from a newb.(see above) Charles is NOT splitting time with Jones. T.Jones will prob get 1/3 of the carries compared with 2/3 for Charles. Romo is a top5 qb, and Celek will be a top 3-5 TE this year ( yes Kolb is new to starting but so was Rodgers after he sat on bench for couple of years) So while you are a dooosh for asking , team looks pretty good ( assuming its not a 10 team league.