[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perch's nightmare come to life

polksalet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Bush did the horns thing and people libs thought it was a sign that he worshipped the occult? :wacko:

The hand-sign is the sign of the devil. That is well documented. And I am quite sure that a man of Mr. Obama's extensive education would know that. So, why would he do it? I mean, I don't go around flashing the sign of the devil. Nobody I hang around with flashes satanic symbols. Drunk rock concert goers, or heavy metal bands are mainly where you would see this kind of hand gesture. Does it not strike anybody the least bit odd that our president thinks it is appropriate? I guess I just don't get the joke.

The hand-sign is the sign of the devil. That is well documented. And I am quite sure that a man of Mr. Obama's extensive education would know that. So, why would he do it? I mean, I don't go around flashing the sign of the devil. Nobody I hang around with flashes satanic symbols. Drunk rock concert goers, or heavy metal bands are mainly where you would see this kind of hand gesture. Does it not strike anybody the least bit odd that our president thinks it is appropriate? I guess I just don't get the joke.

We have lots of devil worshipers here. You can pick them out by their open gayness, gay orange clothing, or their illegal alien status.

I think he was trying to give the audience the finger but screwed up . . . .

This could be explained as pandering to the 50 citiznes in Texas that don't hate his guts, but Obama and Michelle have been photographed using this before. As has Bush, Hillary and Bill. Not appropriate IMO and curious

This could be explained as pandering to the 50 citiznes in Texas that don't hate his guts, but Obama and Michelle have been photographed using this before. As has Bush, Hillary and Bill. Not appropriate IMO and curious

I think many probably see that symbol as nothing more than a way to say "rock on"

I think many probably see that symbol as nothing more than a way to say "rock on"

so Presidents and their wives tell people to "rock on"?....nothing that they talk about or how they carry themselves would suggest that this is what they are implying...

so Presidents and their wives tell people to "rock on"?....nothing that they talk about or how they carry themselves would suggest that this is what they are implying...

I made a statement with regards to what many probably think the "symbol" means...you can think what you want...and to be honest I never knew it had a "demonic meaning" to some...and lastly, I didn't vote for Obama (just in case you think that is why I wrote what I did).

I made a statement with regards to what many probably think the "symbol" means...you can think what you want...and to be honest I never knew it had a "demonic meaning" to some...and lastly, I didn't vote for Obama (just in case you think that is why I wrote what I did).

I voted for Obama...it means nothing :wacko: but the symbol has a demonic meaning and has for centuries...

The hand-sign is the sign of the devil. That is well documented.

Not appropriate IMO and curious

but the symbol has a demonic meaning and has for centuries...

:wacko:

:wacko:

Okay, we are fools. Please give us your interpretation for this hand-sign, and the rationale behind people in high positions that use it.

Okay, we are fools. Please give us your interpretation for this hand-sign, and the rationale behind people in high positions that use it.

He's obviously a member of the Illuminati.

Worse yet, his wife also signals to the Illuminati while being photographed for Vogue. We're doomed! :wacko:

Y'know, the absence of any of the coherent righties from this thread should tell you all you need to know.