[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perch's nightmare come to life

polksalet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's obviously a member of the Illuminati.

Worse yet, his wife also signals to the Illuminati while being photographed for Vogue. We're doomed! :wacko:

Y'know, the absence of any of the coherent righties from this thread should tell you all you need to know.

we're not doomed...almost every president has given this hand gesture....but it's harmless, nothing to see here...

He's obviously a member of the Illuminati.

Worse yet, his wife also signals to the Illuminati while being photographed for Vogue. We're doomed! :wacko:

Y'know, the absence of any of the coherent righties from this thread should tell you all you need to know.

What does flashing the sign of the devil have to do with right or left? Wow, we can't even talk satanic culture without it being dragged down by partisan politics. All I know is I never saw any christian leaders use that hand-sign. Not even Jeremiah Wright.

What does flashing the sign of the devil have to do with right or left? Wow, we can't even talk satanic culture without it being dragged down by partisan politics. All I know is I never saw any christian leaders use that hand-sign. Not even Jeremiah Wright.

So we have established that all Texas Longhorns fans are devil worshippers? :wacko:

So we have established that all Texas Longhorns fans are devil worshippers? :wacko:

More importantly, are all our politcal elite Longhorn fans? And so much so that they flash the sign in places other than Texas?

I just looked at the Obama & Bush photo’s again - definitely Overlords :wacko:

when they come together, they make the ultimate beast...the Donkephant....with horns...

this ritual is gained by one buggering the other in the b-hole and the political parties come together as one...and then they throw up the sign of the beast and the people who see this are more concerned about a donkey and elephant mating rather than the fact that they worship satan...

but then again, gays are the devil, so the evidence is right in front of everyone..

so riddle me this...let's just suspend disbelief for a moment and say hypothetically that obama were the antichrist. well, what if he were the antichrist, what hand gesture would he use to summon forth his demon legions? hypothetically.

I will also point out that black people, like witches, do not float.

I'm not drawing any conclusions, just throwing the information out there. you can connect the dots yourself, if you can break free of the illuminati's herding mind control tactics.

:wacko::tup:

the Beatles were big into Freemasonry, the movie Help has all sorts of subliminal's that referred to Freemasonry, but that isn't worshiping the devil/satan....and the sign of the beast is the other way around, not the back of the hand...the difference between front and back is like putting the thumb out for "i love you"....it has a completely different meaning...

so riddle me this...let's just suspend disbelief for a moment and say hypothetically that obama were the antichrist. well, what if he were the antichrist, what hand gesture would he use to summon forth his demon legions? hypothetically.

I will also point out that black people, like witches, do not float.

I'm not drawing any conclusions, just throwing the information out there. you can connect the dots yourself, if you can break free of the illuminati's herding mind control tactics.

:wacko::tup:

if he were the antichrist, he wouldn't have to summon anything....unless he summoned himself...or his minions...

when you want to express an energetic "YEAH" as a politician, the default gesture is pumping a fist in the air.

I am pretty sure that Obama's handlers have told him to never, ever, ever, ever do that.

So here is a little test for everyone, say "f-°- yeah" while energetically raising your arm, while forbidding yourself to make a fist.

What comes up?

I couldn't help myself from making the horns symbol. Anyone else?

Then again I am part of the illuminati....

when you want to express an energetic "YEAH" as a politician, the default gesture is pumping a fist in the air.

I am pretty sure that Obama's handlers have told him to never, ever, ever, ever do that.

So here is a little test for everyone, say "f-°- yeah" while energetically raising your arm, while forbidding yourself to make a fist.

What comes up?

I couldn't help myself from making the horns symbol. Anyone else?

Then again I am part of the illuminati....

Middle finger... Oh, diaper dirt, I misread... You said f YEAH, not f YOU... my bad.