[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JStew Injury

countryroads

Anybody hear anything certain about his injury. I have him as one of my keepers and now I'm not sure if I should. My list has to be turned in by tomorrow evening so any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance

This is just the normal chain of events for Stew. Now, he will not have to pratice and will be slightly injured the rest of the season.

BTW, all I can find is that he won't play tonight because soreness in his recent heel surgery in the off season.

Edited by BearBroncos

Anybody hear anything certain about his injury. I have him as one of my keepers and now I'm not sure if I should. My list has to be turned in by tomorrow evening so any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance

It's not a new injury. He had surgery to remove bone spurs from his achilles tendon area. He should be the healthiest he's ever been in the NFL to start the season.

It's not a new injury. He had surgery to remove bone spurs from his achilles tendon area. He should be the healthiest he's ever been in the NFL to start the season.

That's not exactly saying much considering he's been pretty beat up his first two seasons.

:wacko:

He's on the active/pup as they are making sure he is 100% healthy to start the season. And yes his pain thresh-hold is crazy. D-Will should only play a few snaps anyways so Stew is not missing much. Having a 100% healthy Stew to start the season is gonna be very exciting to watch. :banana:

According to Darin Gantt of the Rock Hill Herald, Panthers' running back Jonathan Stewart has his "helmet in hand" and is "ready to practice for the first time this camp."

Stewart did not play in Thursday's preseason opener, and it remains to be seen how much action he'll see before the regular season begins. That being said, this is a great sign for Panthers' fans and Stewart owners, as the top-15 RB has yet to practice this offseason. Aug. 14 - 8:57 am et

:tup::wacko::tup:

It's on!!

Yeah let's all give Stewart the benefit of the doubt.

He's been active for all 32 of his first 32 NFL games.

First we wanted to write him off b/c of the right big toe coming out of college. Whoops!

Now we want so bad to drop him down our cheat sheet b/c of his left foot. Don't.

This is his 3rd training camp and he's mastered Jeff Davidson's offense. He rests. No biggie right now.