[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA CLASSIC DRAFT

WJW

Maclin and Bradshaw back-to-back 6.10 & 7.3, Oh Yeah!

I'm stunned that Bradshaw made it to the 7th. In this group of ravenous RB-whores it's a minor miracle. :wacko:

Yeah, that was a nice swing a 6-7. I was one stinking pick from getting M.Bush at 8.10 and then Garcon at 9.3. So i got Garcon at 8.10 and it threw me. Not happy with Cotchery at 9.3. Should have picked Gaffney (on my target list) or Evans (#1 WR). Oh well. It wouldn't be a fantasy draft without a hiccup or two.

Woulda taken DeSean over Roddy... :wacko:

No way. This is PPR. Roddy can get me 100 catches this season. And more TDs than Jackson. I was thrilled to get White there.

No way. This is PPR. Roddy can get me 100 catches this season. And more TDs than Jackson. I was thrilled to get White there.

I agree. Great pick there. Especially PPR. Roddy has been consistant 3 years 80+ receptions and had 11 tds last year

Wow Jamaal Charles at 3.3? Thats a steal. Love the Schaub/Henne pairing.

Yeah, was all set to go WR-WR at 2.10-3.03 but just couldn't pass on Charles in PPR format.

My favorite pick in what loks like a strong draft to me. Getting Bush would have been great, I think I might have jumped for him a round earlier. I'm with you on Evans. He's a very inconsistant WR, but he has those crazy blow up weeks.With no TO, he might get more ctaches, in fact I expect his receptions to go up at least 50%.

Yeah, was all set to go WR-WR at 2.10-3.03 but just couldn't pass on Charles in PPR format.

Yeah I was wondering if you'd pass on J. Charles there (I was hoping you'd take him) and go with Steve Smith North. The fact that you ended up with WRs Maclin and Garcon much much later only makes grabbing your RB2 Charles at 3.3 that much sweeter.

Not a surprise to me at all...he went 1st in SOFA IDP too and imo he should be the #1 RB

Not really sure but I would tend to think AP gets more touches per game now with Rice out. He could approach 300 rushing attempts for the year.

But seriously, how can you go wrong with either CJ or AP as your #1 RB?

With Rivers available when you took Schaub did you consider taking him there with San Diego having of the easier schedules in the NFL ?

No. Rivers is in a tier below Schaub in my rankings and well... I hate Rivers and wouldn't draft him unless I had to.